Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Maps unavailable on Dedicated Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps unavailable on Dedicated Server

I first must apologize as I am a nOOb when it comes to doing this. I set up a dedicated server on my system using Windows XP with SP3. I had help from a friend setting this up. I have the latest patch, 1.3, and Server Admin 1.5 installed. Problem I am having is all the retail maps seemed to have disappeared. The only ones I can load are about 6 DM maps, two Warfare maps, a few CTF and no duel or vehcile CTF. Any idea where I can get these maps so I can have access to all of them? Is there a package I can download to get these maps back? I have installed the game on the server along with patching it and still have no luck. Again I apologize as I don't know if this was addressed elsewhere in the forum. If so, please direct me and I will research it. Even my friend can't figure out why I don't have the maps as when he tested it on his system he had them all.

You just scared me from a applying the new patch to my dedicated box.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe try reinstalling the dedicated server and then just apply the 1.3 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixBunny View Post
      You just scared me from a applying the new patch to my dedicated box.
      Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe try reinstalling the dedicated server and then just apply the 1.3 patch.
      Problem occured before I installed the patch. I had hoped the patch would correct it. So you should be safe.

Comment

Working...
      X