Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Linux Server not showing in Server-list

I need Help..

I have an UT3 Server running on an Linux Root Server. Everything works accept it doesn't show in the Server-list. I don't know if i have opened the ports correctly this is the command i jused:

iptables -I INPUT -p UDP --dport 7777 -j ACCEPT
    iptables -I INPUT -p UDP --dport 6500 -j ACCEPT
    iptables -I INPUT -p UDP --dport 13000 -j ACCEPT

Please help me with this.

ahh forgott: I can connect with open IP

If you filter outgoing packets you need to allow 27900 and 29900 (both TCP and UDP) or the game server will not be able to register with the master server.

Comment

My post explains what ports need to be opened.

Comment

mhh i just looked at your thread. Im a bit n00bisch with Linux Server. If someone could post the exact commands i have to enter in my Terminal that would be nice^^

Comment

What is the distro? Just type setup, Selinux setenforce 0. Its not secure but it works. I have hardware Firewalls. I turn off iptables chkconfig iptables off. Other than that, if you wanna do it for real. Take my post> iptables are listed in RedHat under /etc/iptables. vi /etc/iptables at the bottom you will see a lot of opened ports. Just type them letter by letter just change the port number. There is only one TCP port you need as I can see. From my Ports post ignore the destination IPs just look at the UDP/TCP and port numbers.

Comment

i got it working... It was an other problem. I have written the Gamespy login incorrectly.. lol. Still thanks all

Comment

Working...
            X