No announcement yet.

UT3 BonusPack (1) maps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should just drop all your files into your redirect without using their respective subfolders. Usually ini files aren't necessary but I do wonder how these maps fare when they're downloaded & not installed from the bonus pack...

Comment

Why can't we vote the maps from the expansion pack on the servers with the bonus packs?

Comment

Originally posted by Unit8472 View Post
        Why can't we vote the maps from the expansion pack on the servers with the bonus packs?
        You need to go to Advance tab. Or Config InI of the server. And the name "CTF-FaceingWorldings", OR "DM-Morbias" in to the map rotation so the clients will have the option of voteing for them. Its different on how to do this. You couldl be useing a Remote server or your own home server.

Comment

Originally posted by tileman View Post
          Thanks for the info so far.

I did upload all the upk files 6 total and the one ut3 file and when we vote for the map (face) it just times out and kicks me out of the game.

I seen the ini file in there but it also has the dm game and the other CTF map all in one ini I did upload the after the 1st try and still no go.

Thanks.
          tileman
          If you extract the bonus pack with winrar you will see there is more to upload/redirect than just those upk's and the .ut3. there is a new folder called "Packages" that goes in "UTGame\CookedPC\" that contains a few more .upk's that are needed. Also don't forget to upload the files from the "Sounds" folder.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Minion View Post
            If you extract the bonus pack with winrar you will see there is more to upload/redirect than just those upk's and the .ut3. there is a new folder called "Packages" that goes in "UTGame\CookedPC\" that contains a few more .upk's that are needed. Also don't forget to upload the files from the "Sounds" folder.

Thanks for the info I did find a few more files that I forgot to upload
            So I got them on the server and the redirect and it all works now.

Thanks again for all the help guys.

Comment

sorry I am confused. Do we add the bonus maps in the custom maps folder on the server just like I would do all custom maps?

Comment

The install executable for the Bonus Pack will put the maps in the CookedPC\Maps folder, not in the Custom Maps folder. If you are using a hosting service you should ask them for specific installation instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X