Reporting server abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting server abuse

If someone forcibly removes you from a game just because you are beating them is there some way of reporting them?
    Surely you should only be removed if you are cheating or being abusive or not playing the game properly?

If someone has the ability to remove them they are admin on the server in question. Admins have the power to do what they want on their servers even if you don't like it. There is no way (nor should there be, it's their server) to report them.

Just find another server.

EDIT: Of course, one avenue is to contact the person listed as server admin and tell him what happened. there is always the possibility that the person who kicked you isn't the main admin and has overstepped his authority. Don't expect too much though.

Comment

thanks anyway =]

Comment

Find better servers with better and more mature server admins. Me personally I'm not a person for over-moderation. I wont kick or ban someone from my server unless they're cheating, and I like to be 100% sure they're cheating to even ban them. I get people calling me names, saying the admin is a ****** for setting up the server a certain way (not knowing I'm the admin, heh), pro players that can own me over and over but it's all cool with me.

I would absolutely never ban or kick someone because I got frustrated for getting my ass whipped. Some players that get owned naturally get frustrated and vent with swear words I can understand that, but like I said, it's all cool with me. Just don't cheat and the server is basically yours as much as it's mine. Heck, I wont even restart the server to change a setting without checking first to see if there's players on it. One time I had to wait a day to change a setting when I was going through the aggravating learning curve to setup and configure the server for my first time, lol.

Comment

****, your sweeter than simple syrup.........

Comment

Working...
          X