Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firewall Ports definied

*Defined* ^^^^

I will start with inside_access_in---This is the internal server IP to external destination. Originating ports change so set to any, destination ports are stated.
    svr-ip>207.38.11.34:27900 UDP
    svr-ip>207.38.11.34:29910 UDP
    svr-ip>207.38.11.34:29900 TCP
    svr-ip>192.245.12.229::3478 UDP

Outside_access_in
    192.245.12.228>external-svr-ip:any UDP
    any-ip>external-svr-ip:7777
    any-ip>external-svr-ip:6500

just to add you only need to have port 7777 open to any, but it will not advertise, and you will not be able to query the server. One of the ports are needed at start-up and without a response will not continue to send the request. Therefore a restart will be required.

bump bump back to the top please.

Comment

um, what is this? What do they do?

Comment

This is all the Ports that UT3 needs to advertise and be playable. Mostly advertising, as all you need to be playable is the game port. They are worded as a Cisco Router/Firewall. Inside_access_in is saying your game server to the outside server, the ports are always the destination port.

Comment

So noname, what does the port 80 do? When I am connected to a server port 80 also is active to the server ip, whats with that? I know it is http, but why. If I block it the game actualy runs smoother.

Comment

any in via UDP eh, thats a bummer. anyway we can define a port range of ports the clients can use (via server or client)? for instance, in source games you launch with a -27027 switch to force a connection on port 27027.

Comment

Working...
            X