Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
    It's an administration tool, not a stats tool.
    i installed it but how do you use it? NEVERMIND VERY NICE APP NOW I GOT TO GET THE GAME TO SHOW UP ONLINE! WHAT A PAIN!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NJ again man uptaded last night and works perffffect!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

Thanks for your tests ElMuerte, I'll send them to VG admins to see their reactions. We have really a lot of weird things happening with these servers (webadmin still available after all files deletion & server reboot, server locks itself when more than 8 players joins the game, our max limit is 14 etc...), so I think we'll change when our rent will end.

Bye,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the bot management page (when visited for the first time (per game session)) increases the memory usage with 0.2MB (the test server I was running consumed about ~253MB at the time)
    I wouldn't say 0.08% memory resources is a big deal. As for CPU time, I could measure that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

That is exactly what is very weird; ingame we can add manually bots but VeryGames says the WebAdmin's bot management uses too much ressources... I think that's very strange, and perhaps if that's true, i'd better have to change for another renting service.

Bye,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the bot management page uses too much resources?! or the usage of bots? because you can use bots on the server without using the bot management page.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm quite sure I did it right because i did the same thing last time and it worked flawlessly, but the map cycle function did the same thing, blank page, for all the VeryGames services renters.
    Few days later, the main admin posted a note about a server patch for WebAdmin 0.9 was applied and that's why it worked by now on.
    I think they didn't allow a full access to all the files used by the WA and that cause these issues.

Have to see with them, again thank you for your clues ElMuerte !

[EDIT]: contacted them again, now they said UT3 uses too much ressources on the server for the bot (sigh) and they will allow this function "perhaps a day"... cool.

Bye,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LoganMcClay View Post
    I contacted their technical hotline and they said the version of the game used (current buid) didn't support bot management.
    That's not true. Bot managed is only bound to the WebAdmin builds. It has nothing to do with UT3's patch level.

If you get a blank page make sure you've uploaded all the files in the Web directory

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LoganMcClay View Post
    Hi,

Did someone used it with a linux server ?
    I have a rented server @ VeryGames and the bot function gives me a full blank page.
    I contacted their technical hotline and they said the version of the game used (current buid) didn't support bot management.

WebAdmin gives me that infos :

Code:
    Engine Version
    Minimum Network Version
    Game Version
        Version 1.2
    WebAdmin Version
        v0.10
    WebAdmin Timestamp
        Sun 03/16/2008 19:58:46.28
    If Someone knows what's wrong... thanks by advance.

Bye,
    I have it installed on both a Linux server and a Windows server with no issues. Maybe try reinstalling it. BTW those numbers match mine.

Engine Version:
    Minimum Network Version:
    Game Version:
    Version 1.2
    WebAdmin Version:
    v0.10

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

Did someone used it with a linux server ?
    I have a rented server @ VeryGames and the bot function gives me a full blank page.

WebAdmin gives me that infos :

Code:
    Engine Version
    Minimum Network Version
    Game Version
        Version 1.2
    WebAdmin Version
        v0.10
    WebAdmin Timestamp
        Sun 03/16/2008 19:58:46.28
    If Someone knows what's wrong... thanks by advance.

Bye,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CVROY View Post
    After deleting the web folder on my server and uploading it fresh it's fixed.
    good to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by elmuerte View Post
    How did you do that?
    After deleting the web folder on my server and uploading it fresh it's fixed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, i was looking at it from a development standpoint not as a tool standpoint.
    Based on what i see, i was checking on fesibility.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's an administration tool, not a stats tool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since you have player scores etc .. can you graph player stats and map activity ..like UTstats DB?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X