survival mutator issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

survival mutator issue

I am running a linux 1.2 dedicated server and when I go to the in game browser I see the survival mutator running with the others listed below except the weapon replacement mutator that comes with UT3.

commandline:
    Code:
    VCTF-Necropolis?Game=UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Content?GameMode=3?Numplay=6?NumPublicConnections=24?MinNetPlayers=1?TimeLimit=20?GoalScore=8?BotSkill=3?bIsDedicated=true?bIsLanMatch=false?bAllowJoinInProgress=true?mutator=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement,WGSweps_a1V.UTMutator_WGSHboard,WGSweps_a1V.UTMutator_WGSDualEnforcers,DropItAll.DropItAll_Mutator,ClassicVCTFBeta2.Mutator_UnlockVehicles,ClassicVCTFBeta2.Mutator_ClassicVCTF -Login=XXXXX -Password=XXXXX -Log=ut3server.log -multihome=208.122.34.17 -nohomedir -unattended
    why does this survival mutator boot itself up?

After looking long and hard the issue seems to be with the UT3 weapon replacement mutator, if I use it things go bonkers, without it all the other mutators work fine.

the replacement mutator works online 1 out of 10 times from my server box, but always works on instant action or listen server on my home pc.

Comment

Working...
    X