im goin MAD LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    utcomp have own ini but there i also set warmupTime=0....still i cant figure it out, sometimes after restart all is ok then if i switch to another map its change to default WarmupTime=300...aaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you looked at the hidden .inis under .Unrealsomething something? It sounds like ini file there is set that way and changing your setup. What about UTcomp, I do not know much about the mod. Does it have options to change Warmup time?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic im goin MAD LOL

im goin MAD LOL

Hi i have rented linux server. All patches installed 0.9 admin also.
    Im using utcomp v2 mutator and i have problem with WarmupTime.

Ive changed default values for all gametypes to ZERO WarmupTime=0. So when u enter my server u can practice till everyone press Ready in Utcomp Menu.

Problem is that whenever i change manually that value after server restart in game i have 5 minutes of warmup (WarmupTime=300)!! Even if i look in server.ini and there is 0!!!!!I Tryed change in webadmin but same i set to 0 i restart game/server and still ingame 300 and in webadmin sits 0!!! Ive looked on every ini i can for 300 and there is no entry like that....WTF?

Sometimes after restart i see in server.ini that WarmupTime changes back magically to 300 even if 2 min before i setuped it to 0.

That drive me nuts....anyhelp and god bless U
Working...
X