Mapvote. Can't change mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Me as well.. don't want to have to install mutator's with limited support from their developers just to get DM & CTF on the same rotation. =X It automatically travels to the new gametype when you use adminchangemap, so surely something can be done?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't remember when I didn't have the ability to run several gametypes on my servers and to vote mid-map using the in-game mapvote, and I've run a clan since 2001. (Of course this old brain becomes fuzzier with each passing year lol, so I could be wrong about early on.) I always chose to use the game's mapvote over any custom mapvotes out there because I didn't need the extra whistles and bells and I wanted to limit the number of muts I had on the server. The in-game mapvote combined with El Muerte's Web Admin gave me everthing I needed to run a multi-game server exactly as I wanted it to be. El Muerte is doing a great job of restoring Web Admin to us as it was. I sure would like to see those mapvote fuctions back again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This would be threw the webadmin now or you could use BIAVote witch is a map vote system that will let you setup and run defrant game via in game voteing.

http://code.google.com/p/ut3-sniper-game/wiki/BiaVote

Hope this helps

-DM

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mapvote. Can't change mode?

Mapvote. Can't change mode?

I'm sure i'm forgottin somethin. How to enable a mode vote to swap from DM to CTF in mapvote too?
    Any help greatly appreciated

Working...
X