Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Game in WebAdmin couses no stats

Hello.
    I have a problem with my server (rented on GameServers.com).
    Every time I change something in WebAdmin "Change Game" panel (for example: map), my server stops to count any stats after that.
    When I restart server stats are working very well.

This is my server command line:
    Code:
    server DM-Sentinel?GameMode=4?Game=UTGame.UTTeamGame?numplay=2?maxplayers=10?bIsDedicated=true?bShouldAdvertise=true?PureServer=1?bUsesStats=true?botskill=4?bAllowInvites=true?bUsesPresence=true?bAllowJoinViaPresence=true -multihome=217.163.26.146 -port 7777 -login=*** -password=*** -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir -unattended
    And this is how looks "Additional URL variables" in WebAdmin by default:
    Code:
    ?numplay=2?maxplayers=10?bIsDedicated=true?bShouldAdvertise=true?PureServer=1?bUsesStats=true?botskill=4?bAllowInvites=true?bUsesPresence=true?bAllowJoinViaPresence=true
    I've tried to add to "Additional URL variables" GameMode=4, I've also tried to leave that field empty, but it still didn't help.

I believe, that something is wrong with command line/config, but I have no idea what. Can somebody help me?

Well there are allot of things that do not have to be in there.

#1 ?GameMode=4
    This is not needed any more if you want TeamDeathmatch as your default game type added it in the UTgame.ini file.

[Engine.GameInfo]
    DefaultGame=UTGame.UTTeamGame
    DefaultServerGame=UTGame.UTTeamGame

----------------------------------------------------
    #2 ?bIsDedicated=true?bShouldAdvertise=true?PureServe r=1

Not needed after Patch 1.1
    #3 ?bAllowInvites=true?bUsesPresence=true?bAllowJoinV iaPresence=true?bUsesStats=true

Also not needed after Patch 1.1 the stats are enabled by default now so you really don't need that in there and also make sure you login to your gameservers admin and make sure you have patch 1.2 installed the best way to see if it is installed there will be a folder in your ut3/UTGame/ folder called "Config.backup.1.2" if that is not there then the patch in not installed.

Other then that it looks good.

Comment

Yep, your commandline could be as short as

Code:
      server DM-Sentinel?numplay=2 -multihome=217.163.26.146 -login=*** -password=*** -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir -unattended
      Check out this thread http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=591920

Comment

OK, i've changed command line following your advices, and made some adjustment in UTGame.ini. It seems that everything is OK now.

Thank you very much for helping me.

Comment

Cool Cool

Comment

Working...
          X