Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Not Showing Up In Browser.......AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Not Showing Up In Browser.......AGAIN!!!

Was working fine till about 3 hours ago

Here is my command line:

I can see it WebAdmin but not in browser

VCTF-Suspense?Game=UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Conte nt?GameMode=3?MinNetPlayers=0?ForceRespawn=1?bPlay ersBalanceTeams=True?NumPlay=10?botskill=-1?AdminPassword=myadminpass?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit= 30?bShouldAdvertise=True?mutator=?AverageSkillRati ng=0000.000000 -login=mylogin -password=mypass -multihome=12.34.56.76 -port=7777 -log=12.34.56.76-7777.log -queryport=6500 -nohomedir -unattended

the server admin section is for issues like this..

Comment

YOU THINK!!! THIS IS THE "Server Administration" FORUM MORON!!!

Comment

LOL, that's funny. Anyways, TekHead, there's alot of stuff in your commandline that doesn't need to be there anymore, you can set it in the .ini's. From what I can see your commandline could be as short as

VCTF-Suspense?NumPlay=10AdminPassword=myadminpass -login=mylogin -password=mypass -multihome=12.34.56.76 -log=12.34.56.76-7777.log

maybe even shorter?

Take a look here http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=591920

Comment

i am having the same issue..server does not showup in browser ...even though webadmin is accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by TekHead View Post
            YOU THINK!!! THIS IS THE "Server Administration" FORUM MORON!!!
            hi, moron.. you posted this in the general section and it was moved.. so before you run your mouth, pay closer attention.

Moved: Server Not Showing Up In Browser.......AGAIN!!!
            TekHead

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
              hi, moron.. you posted this in the general section and it was moved.. so before you run your mouth, pay closer attention.

Moved: Server Not Showing Up In Browser.......AGAIN!!!
              TekHead
              LOL, he's right TekHead!

Comment

Originally posted by voidy View Post
                i am having the same issue..server does not showup in browser ...even though webadmin is accessible.
                I wonder if this has anything to with what I posted: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=605745

If you can, check your Server Console window and see if you have the same error message...

Comment

well, i opened a ticket with gameservers and they said i had an extra space on my command line and they fixed..

Comment

Working...
                  X