Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

"package not found download was already attempted" errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the package not found' error its possible that the web server for the redirect might of gone down for awhile or redirect file wasnt uploaded right and gave that error on all patches i never got that error on my server all the files download fine with no error

Comment

Good point! I forgot to mention all of these problems are on a server using redirects.

Comment

Remember this will only be fixed if the client has the patch. If you have 1.2 and join a server with 1.3 it won't work. It's a client side fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
          Remember this will only be fixed if the client has the patch. If you have 1.2 and join a server with 1.3 it won't work. It's a client side fix.
          In other words, as is the case when you are having system problems and are told to make sure you have the lastest drivers, when you are having a problem with the game, make sure you have the latest patch.

In either case there is no guarantee your problem will be fixed or that new problems won't emerge, but it is the place to start.

Comment

Working...
          X