Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Al... I am going to give them 1 more day and then cancel if it's not working by then.

Comment

I'm sure they'll get it fixed. I wouldn't cancel just yet. GameServers.com is an excellent service. Although, if they can't fix it at all, I may be doing the same. WebAdmin = a much needed tool for me.

Comment

Set the port to 88 mine never like 80 because of my web server on my box....

Comment

I don't think web admin is that big a deal but then I am speaking from the fact I only use my server 8 days out of the month. I think we are all focusing on the negatives here when we should be acknowledging the good things about the new patch.

Comment

If you admin a MATCH server and run Ladder matches and add lots of new maps you BET YOUR BOTTOM Web Admin is a HUGE deal!

Comment

Originally posted by clark kent View Post
              If you admin a MATCH server and run Ladder matches and add lots of new maps you BET YOUR BOTTOM Web Admin is a HUGE deal!
              And they fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                And they fixed it
                Yep it's fixed after opening a ticket )

BTW how to configure the web admin to change map/game type ? I see the list box but it's empty :|

Comment

Where can i find the Map-lists?
                  I want to take out Vertebrae from the maplist, how do i do that in the Webadmin?

Im also a bit uncertain about how/when i need to restart my server?
                  I cant find any restart server button.

Other than that it seems to do the work.

Comment

I haven't seen anything in the Webadmin that will let you remove maps from the cycle. I made my mods to the maps in the UTGame.ini file........

I got the Webadmin up and running last night and it was a pleasant surprise after months of consoling around. I'm hoping there will be future features added in here though for more control. A great start though.....nice to see this released!

Comment

map list management is not done yet

Comment

Come on, El Muerte! Chop chop!

Just kidding. Thanks for finally getting WebAdmin into UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by elmuerte View Post
                          map list management is not done yet
                          Rgr, thanks
                          Great job so far :tup:

What do you plan to add in the future (if its ok i ask?)

Comment

I do all the steps above, i get the loginbox, i type Admin and my password from my batch-file (...?AdminPassword=test ) but cant log in, any clues
                            ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
                            ScriptLog: -- MAPVOTE is ENABLED!!!!!
                            ScriptLog: Web Server Created http://192.164.1.1 Port: 80 MaxCon 18 ExpirationSecs 86400 Enabled True
                            WebAdmin: Creating IWebAdminAuth instance from: BasicWebAdminAuth
                            WebAdmin: Creating ISessionHandler instance from: SessionHandler
                            Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.513446
                            Tested different ports, no os firewall, dmz etc
                            EDIT:
                            i found the problem now
                            In my batch-file i had typed wrong but server started anyway but i wasnt enabled to log in even when i was playing on my server
                            goalscore=40?AdminPassword=Testpass?botskill=3 -login=test2 -password=test3 <<< ok line
                            goalscore=40=Testpass?botskill=3 -AdminPassword=Testpass -login=test2 -password=test3 << not good

Comment

Works like a charm.

Thanks for getting this (much needed) functionality back!

Comment

Yes, once again, thanks so much for bringing this to UT3. It works fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X