Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help installing ABTv1.3 mutator into my server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help installing ABTv1.3 mutator into my server.

I am needing to install ABTv1.3 into my server. I bought my server through gamerservers.com I have access to the FTP root folders I click page to upload the folders to my computer folder so I can add and adjust. I just do not know where to place the .u .upk .ini files to install into my server. Can someone with experience and know how assist me in doing this please.

this is where i have mine and it works great. myserver/ut3/UTGame/CookedPC/.u files goodluck

Comment

How does you command lines look. And which features of the mutator do you currently have on inside your server. Thanks for feedback.

Comment

im using both mutators in the pack. zeroping and abtv1.3. i have a low gravity instagib server. this is all the mutators i use. you can check out the server if you'd like. ip is in command line...goodluck!

Code:
        server CTF-Reflection?NumPlay=2?BotSkill=5?mutator=HiSpeedLowGravityMutator001.HiSpeedLowGravityMutator,AllowPlayerAliasV1.PlayerAliasMutator,ABTv1_3.ABTMutator,ABTv1_3.ZPInstagib,ServerAdvertsInt.UTMutator_ServerAdvertsInt?AdminPassword=******* -multihome=8.9.9.36 -port 7777 -login=******* -password=******* -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir -unattended

Comment

I just did that and added the same line in my command line but the mutator is not showing up in the mutator list in the ut3 server browser. Also what options do you have on, inside the UTABTv1.3 ini . Does things need to be set true for the mutators to apear activated in the matutar list on the ut3 servers.

Comment

I figured it out. I have it working in my server now. Thank your wolverine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
              np, anytime, and goodluck with the server!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
                So what did you do?

I did a search for this and this thread came up but "I figured it out" isnt helping me at all

Comment

Originally posted by Wowbagger View Post
                  So what did you do?

I did a search for this and this thread came up but "I figured it out" isnt helping me at all
                  Put the files in the right places like stated above. Read the instuctions where to place the files. After that just add these lines in your CMD config tab aka INI whatever. ?Mutator=ABTv1_3.ABTMutator,ABTv1_3.ZPInstagib, Thats it. Figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X