Invalid URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid URL

I recently added custom maps to my UT3 server, but a client connects to the new maps it says "Invalid URL: DM-<mapname>". It then kicks you out and when you try to connect again you can't connect. I have to reboot the server and then load an original map.

WRONG WRONG WRONG!

It's a bug that will soon be fixed but the clients only need to do a simpel reconnect

Comment

You could have a bit more in the way of manners, what if it is not the "bug"

Anyway it is possibly as Chief-Justice said.

Firstly i would check what map name it displays for your server in the server browser, if it does not display the name of the custom map then it is having trouble with your map, also the invalid URL is possible if you have redirect setup and the map is not avaliable on the redirect server / the redirect is setup incorrectly.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Yes and no. The simple reconnect starts the map download, usually I have to reconnect once or twice more to get on the server.

Comment

yep thats a bug that will hopefully be fixed with the next patch. Rumor has it there should be another beta patch out soon for testing...

Comment

Working...
          X