Server Help / Game Bug Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Help / Game Bug Fix?

i just hosted a server from GameServers.net its a chicago server. and im hosting it for ESPN's Multiplayer League Gaming. but i have very little hosting experience and im looking for someone to help me get the server running? free admin and maybe a little more special *bonu$* for helping me out? Please and Thanks.

AND for you Epic guys. i cant find a lot of servers on the serverlist, AND my history dosent work along with not being able to see my own server and cant add servers to favorites. will this be fixed in later patches, cause i hear a lot of people are having this problem. is it bacause i recieved my game via Direct2Drive.com ?

BTW when my servers on TDM, the doging dosent work? why?

Comment

Originally posted by PixelPwneR View Post
      AND for you Epic guys. i cant find a lot of servers on the serverlist, AND my history dosent work along with not being able to see my own server and cant add servers to favorites. will this be fixed in later patches, cause i hear a lot of people are having this problem. is it bacause i recieved my game via Direct2Drive.com ?
      Nope - I'm having this problem, too. Either it can't be done or the interface is so bad that the way you can do it is hidden in some arcane key combo. You should be able to right-click a server and add it to favs. I haven't tried looking @ history yet, but I will now.

As far as admin help goes, I would normally feel quite comfortable jumping in there to help you out. I've hosted old-school Half-Life boxes (CS, DoD, etc) as well as steam servers (HalfLife2) on Linux, Q3 & Q4 on Linux, UT99 on Windows, UT2k3 on Linux, Serious Sam 2 on Windows, ETQW on Linux, and [unranked] BF2 and BF2142 servers on Windows. There have been more, but you get the idea. Despite being able to figure out all of these different game servers on two flavors of Linux and Windows, I have had a hell of a time with this UT3 Windows server.

It runs and I can connect via IP, but I can't get it to show up in the server list in-game for the life of me.

Comment

I admin a UT3 server on gameservers.com, I'd be glad to help you get on your feet. Hit me up on xfire, IRC (HorizonX@gamesurge), or on here.

Comment

Working...
        X