Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server not showing + "Owningplayerid" [Fixed]

Hi all!
    Since yesterday i'm having trouble with my gameserver.
    It doesn't show anymore on serverbrowser.
    It's patched 1.1. (Version 3521)

Code:
    Log: Log file open, 01/01/08 05:23:11
    Init: Version: 3521
    Init: Epic Internal: 0
    Init: Compiled: Dec  7 2007 15:03:26
    Init: Command line: server vCTF-Suspense?Game=UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Content?
    GameMode=3?numplay=4?BotSkill=7?minnetplayers=1?maxplayers=30?
    PureServer=1?Goalscore=4?AdminPassword=ThePass?bAllowJoinInProgress=True?
    bAllowInvites=True?bUsesPresence=True?forcerespawn=1?bIsLanMatch=False?
    bIsDedicated=True?
    bShouldAdvertise=True -login=XXX -password=XXX -multihome=A.B.C.D -Port=7777 
    -log=My.log -nohomedir -unattended
    The server doesn't show on server browser.

i am having the same problem as well ... please help.

Comment

Had this problem yesterday. After for some unknown reason the error disapeared. But this morning i had to restart server to add map and since this moment the server is no longer shown in gameserver browser list. (even after full clean reinstall of server + patch 1.1 :S).
      Server is hosted by gameservers.com so perhaps it's a gameservers.com problem ? (queryport blocked or something). Or perhaps it is master server? Or perhaps my serv :S?
      I reported problem to gameservers.com here: http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?t=26431

Comment

We have 4 UT3 Servers with gameservers.com and they all work perfect if there is anything I can do please let me no I would be more then happy to share info and try and help.

-DM

Comment

I also started getting this problem yesterday. I reverted to an old INI, thinking it may have been something i did . It fixed it until the next time rebooted . then it was back to Owningplayerid

Im so frustrated . We all have time off for new years , and now we have no server!!

(im on a gameservers.com server)

Comment

Same problem here. I have a gameservers.com server also.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.75.152:7777/

Comment

Anyone know how to connect to a server using ut3 openip=a.b.c.d:7777 commnad?

Might help with debugging also what do the log file say .. the last line reads like

Log: NetMode is now 1
              Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
              Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
              PerfWarning: InstanceGeom: 10.777213 ms -

Comment

Console > open x.x.x.x

I think it's a gameservers.com problem. I put in a support ticket.

Comment

I also put in a support ticket .
                  but then , i just rebooted my server for fun , and it went away! ????
                  my map is normal. I don't know if they fixed something , or if this is still part of the symptom? keeping ticket open for now

Comment

Doesn't the latest server already come with the 1.1 patch? Wouldn't patching it cause problems?

Comment

Still not working here. Ticket has been open for a little over an hour.

Comment

I guess the one change i made when i rebooted . was removing the AdminPassword= in my command start up line . I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it starting to work . I'm going to test things ,put the admin pass back in , and see if the problem returns at all.

Comment

I don't have that option in my command line. All the sudden this started happening last night. No changes to the server were made. I even reinstalled the whole server just to make sure. No change.

My command line:

Code:
                          server DM-Deck?game=UTGame.UTDeathmatch?GameMode=0?MaxPlayers=10?MaxSpectators=2?bShouldAdvertise=True?bUsesStats=True?NumPublicConnections=10?NumOpenPublicConnections=10?numplay=4?Mutator=dFb_Ultra_Rifle7cnf.dFb_Ultra_Rifle7cnf,UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement,MutTranslocatorPlus.MutTranslocatorPlus,CustomUTv1a.UTMutator_CustomUTv1a,SpeedMod.UTMutator_SpeedMod -multihome=8.6.75.152 -port 7777 -unattended -login=xxx -password=xxx -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir

Comment

NO, patches are patches ...can't exist on own.

Comment

Dunno about other but gameservers.com has now fixed my serv. (they prob did some mistake with the query port or something).

Comment

Working...
                              X