Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeetServers.com sez UT3 Server Not Ready FOr Prime Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Congratulations. Now all you have to do is get people to actually play this game online

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Midnight View Post
    I can setup your server how you need it. Unlike many game hosts, I know how to setup UT3.

Signup now if you're tired of the rest and want to go with the best: MidnightGaming.net
    I just want to give a Big Freakin Thanks To Midnight @ MidnightGaming.net for having his SH!! together and getting my 24 user server up and running with all my mutators working the FIRST TIME!!! No Pain No Strain!! YOU DA MAN. So all you flamers can Take a Long Walk On A Short Pier hahahaha roflmfao!!!!

This company has their SH!! Together. I would Highly Recomemnd This Game Server Rental Company!! !!

They have an awesome Control Panel for editing your command line and editing your .ini files and adding mutators etc. etc.

Have A Nice Day Flamers!!!!! muhahahahahahha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UT3sysop View Post
    I'm just calling a spade a spade! I have no problems telling the truth. Its just proves to everyone here you are flaming someone for a service
    that you stated that you could not provide. Its just that simple. Real Professional.................NOT!

Have a nice day

End Of Discussion.......
    LMMFAO....

Flaming other companies for a service they provided that leetservers couldn't?

Wait, let me LMMFAO again...

LMMFAO!

If the first two companies could have provided the service, you wouldn't have needed to go to leetservers. That defys the very point of this thread.

Could you now please stop talking out of your ***?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can setup your server how you need it. Unlike many game hosts, I know how to setup UT3.

Signup now if you're tired of the rest and want to go with the best: MidnightGaming.net

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that you stated that you could not provide. Its just that simple. Real Professional.................NOT!

Have a nice day

End Of Discussion.......
    "Real Professional .... NOT!" <<< LOL! Talk about a paradox.

So I guess I need to post an obligatory ...

"End of discussion...... NOT!"

Some individuals fail to realize that their personal needs, in this case bandwidth, do not dictate the needs of a business that deems a product to be a threat to their infrastructure's security and stability. Just because another company is willing to accept the risk of a beta level product doesn't mean that another one should.

Bottom line. Leet made a business decision that was openly whined about unprofessionally in a public forum because one person felt Leet did not meet their personal needs.

If he had gotten a dishonest and condescending response, then I would view the company as unprofessional. However, he got straight forward, concise honesty and made a conscious decision to openly complain. On top of that, he has not allowed himself to openly accept alternate view points and criticism, which makes him really appear close minded and juvenile.

As a consumer, you have the right to vent your opinion, but in doing so you open yourself to alternate viewpoints and should be willing to accept them. By not doing so, you appear more close minded than those you post about.

Leet had a right to make a decision for their business and were honest about their position. It's that simple.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LeetServers.com View Post
    #3 If you would have said no problem none of this BS would be going on in the first place. So dont make me the bad guy. I just said what you guys said to me nothing more!!!

We will Lie next time and take your money like the other 2 companies that you didn't flame and all will be well.

Your last post proves to all of us on the type of person you are.

-Diane
    I'm just calling a spade a spade! I have no problems telling the truth. Its just proves to everyone here you are flaming someone for a service

Have a nice day

End Of Discussion.......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    O his personality comes thru very clear indeed, to bad too. I actualy thought he was someone who was looking for help on the subject with his previous un-edited post on BU. But then i come here and see his almost indeticle post and soon find out he is not looking for help from the community. He is only looking to flame and instigate. Well that and his obvious level of vocabulary speaks volumes on his character.

Maybe next we should start a flame war over Burger Kings advertising tactics that fictiously suggest they dont make the Whooper anymore. :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    #3 If you would have said no problem none of this BS would be going on in the first place. So dont make me the bad guy. I just said what you guys said to me nothing more!!!

We will Lie next time and take your money like the other 2 companies that you didn't flame and all will be well.

Your last post proves to all of us on the type of person you are.

-Diane

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well,
    Like they say bad press is better than NO press. He PAID for a server from 2 different companies and HE says they can't get it right. We tell him that we can't honor his wishes and what happens, WE get flamed. NICE!!! He goes to 2 different forums and flames us and not the other 2 companies. maybe if he spent time learning how to cfg his server he would have less time to flame.

=Diane
    #1 Its not a FLAME!!! ITS A FACT!!!!!

#2 You Said.... "Hi UT3sysop!!

UT3 is no way ready for primetime and should have never been released YET, nothing works right at this time. I will have to be honest with you. We can't do what you ask at this point in time.

=bobby"

Yes I know how to setup the server and I have had it running on another computer. The only reason I wanted it on the game server was because I need the bandwidth for a 24 user server. A 10 user server to me is kinda small IMHO. Thats it!! Nothing more!!

All you guys want to whine and flame me fine I really dont give a rats ***!! The facts are what they are. Dont Like it? Well...Tough Sh!!. IDGAF. The facts are what they are! Get Over it!!!

Have a nice day!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well,
    Like they say bad press is better than NO press. He PAID for a server from 2 different companies and HE says they can't get it right. We tell him that we can't honor his wishes and what happens, WE get flamed. NICE!!! He goes to 2 different forums and flames us and not the other 2 companies. maybe if he spent time learning how to cfg his server he would have less time to flame.

=Diane
    Agreed. Some people prefer to avoid their own obvious incompetence. I agree with Leet on how mature this product currently is and do not fault them, as a business, for taking this stance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well,

=Diane
    Hahaha I do agree there, the good guys get the bad rep xD I think this is more 'Look at me I'm a **** & don't understand what server hosts do' than a 'Look a leetservers they're complete idiots' thread though...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well,
    maybe if he spent time learning how to cfg his server he would have less time to flame.

=Diane
    Rofl! Most of the info is in the F.A.Q. This is my first time setting up a server myself... and somehow, I managed!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well,

=Diane

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I suggest you look at the mutators in patch 1.1 its all there DOH!!!

Have a nice day
    you missed the whole part where i suggested you goto www.unrealadmin.org and do some reading on how to configure mutators on a server. As others have said you will not find a game company that will set it up exactly how you want it. They don't have the knowledge base to accomplish this. The company loads the basic game configurations on a server and hands it over to you. It's up to you to do the rest. All of the companies will give you FTP access so you can edit the ini files to add any mutator you see fit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A game hosting company offers multi games services and can't know each game they host in its smallest details.
    If u want something very specific,it's up to u but u have most prolly to give them the command line.
    I have been customer more than one year at leetservers.com and have nothing bad to say matter of their services.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X