So were is web-admin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So were is web-admin?

OK were is web-admin compression and redirect and don't say redirect is working it is not with an invalid URL bug on every map change no it does not work.
    I personally would like an answer from a members of the epic team not a forum smurf sorry guys but someone has to say it.
    I have been a fan of this series since it's first release and I have to say that I am really disappointed in this, servers are sitting empty and the game is getting a very bad rep for the exception of the few that post on these forums.
    I hate to see it go down in flames like this but I guess all good things have to come to an end at one point or another.
    The clan that I am in has been together for over 6 years and we have all played UT but it has now gotten to the point were we are looking into other games I keep telling them that Epic will fix things well it is hard to keep saying that over and over.
    Most issues like the few listed above should have never been an issue as 99.percent of all FPS players by fps games to play on-line.
    I don't mean to sound angry but I guess I am in a way as I expected more then this from a company that I have devoted so much time and money in.

Please Epic fix this for the PC players it's not to late to make a wrong right and do the right thing it can be saved I know it can.
    There can still be allot of money made on this if only you would fix the things that have been ask over and over in these forums.

Sorry for the rant.
    Thank
    -DM

I still can't believe they did not put this in the game right off the bat.

A) every admin uses the **** web admin console.

B) mods and maps were made hours after the games release, which means you needed the redirect and compression from day one for successful server running with custom content.

It's just a **** shame... very disappointing.

Comment

Web-admins next patch, redirect is fixed in the next patch & compression hasn't been mentioned yet. A lot of the 'Forum smurfs' are on the UT3 servers mailing list which epic reply to / give info out, so anything you hear from most people on here is straight from the horses mouth. Plenty of people want personal answers from epic... Why should they reply to an issue that's been posted about a lot before with the same answer as this?

& I do think it should have been included from the start, but oh well...

Comment

Working...
      X