Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the INVALID URL GOING TO BE FIXED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the INVALID URL GOING TO BE FIXED!!!!

I host a few server's to help offset the cost of our box plus have a a few servers up for my clan. This game is off to a bad start already, why are these main problems not fixed yet? Once I add a custom map too your game this thing cries for mommy and runs home. New people coming in to play are already impressed with the 50 CTF players world wide as it is so lets see, lets make them connect a few times to peak there interests...Am I doing something wrong have my custom maps in a CustomsMaps folder in Cookedpc, add the new maps name to the UTGame.ini with the rest of the maps...

I put all my custom server maps in ..../ut3/UTGame/CookedPC/Maps/. I'm using -nohomedir, so there is no local user directory, just the master install location.

They run fine other than the url error, which you need to recconect.

Comment

If it's the bug where players need to reconnect when swapping from a map they have to a map they don't have:

This will be fixed by the next patch. I don't know when that will be.

-Matt

Comment

Was kinda being sarcastic as to what am I doing wrong, was refering to the error that epic needs to fix and that we need it now.. not next year....actually we needed it prior to the game being released..

Thx, LordSrider will try that out maybe my customutv1a will see the maps that I have been adding...instead of just the in game vote system...

Comment

Please keep this updated if anyone figures out a fix for this.

Ninja

Comment

not find any fix and matt from epic say its engine based ... i dont thing we find something

Comment

Working...
            X