Bot setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bot setup

I'm really sorry if this is described somewhere but, well, there isn't alot of documentation on all the commandline parameters as we know...

Can someone tell me the command line option for a setup like this:

Max 4v4 tdm
    2 spectator slots
    Bots will fill up to the 2v2 point

So, if I join the server and it's empty, it's me+bot vs. 2 bots. As others join, the number of bots decreases until it's just 2v2 (no bots). The max players is a 4v4.

i'm just unclear on what all the variable do and how they interact. If this is a crazy question answered in some tutorial I haven't been able to find, a pointer will be fine. Thanks alot.

Use a command line generator

Originally posted by EggSuckingLeech View Post
    I'm really sorry if this is described somewhere but, well, there isn't alot of documentation on all the commandline parameters as we know...

Can someone tell me the command line option for a setup like this:

Max 4v4 tdm
    2 spectator slots
    Bots will fill up to the 2v2 point

So, if I join the server and it's empty, it's me+bot vs. 2 bots. As others join, the number of bots decreases until it's just 2v2 (no bots). The max players is a 4v4.

i'm just unclear on what all the variable do and how they interact. If this is a crazy question answered in some tutorial I haven't been able to find, a pointer will be fine. Thanks alot.
    It's easy, go to one of the command line generator links posted in the FAQ. Fill in the blanks and it will spit out the command line. Works like a charm for me on my linux dedicated server. I just had to change the name of the executable as the output gives windows .exe for it.

I used these 2, I compared the outputs to double check there were the same output for the same input.
    http://www.m3nt0r.de/ut3/startupgen.html
    http://darkweb.nl/tools/ut3cmd/
    Both outputs work for me.

AMD 64 3700+
    MSI NEO4 socket 939
    1GB DDR400
    FC7 x86
    6vs6 WAR and 6v6 vCTF

Comment

thank you. But I'm looking at both of those and I'm unclear on how the spectators are set. Is it NumberPublicConnections or something?

Comment

MaxSpectators= Its In UTGame/Config/UTGame.ini

Comment

Is there a way to set up a Campaign server? I now always use a listen server.

Comment

Working...
          X