Versus Bots Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Versus Bots Question

Ok I see the description - Forces all humans to one team and all bots to the other. (1.0 = equal, 1.5 = 50% 2.0 = 100% more bots than humans)

So lets say me and 2 friends want to play a warfare map and all 3 of us want to be on the same team. Turning this on will make it 3v3 right? Us 3 on one team, 3 bots on other?

Is there anyway to setup like a 10v10 where the 3 of us are on the same team with 7 bot teammates vs 10 bots?

The way it is now, we are forced to be on different teams but we can still 10v10 it's just not fun having 2 on one team and 1 on another.

Does Versus Bots make it 3v3 with a 1.0 modifier and 6v6 with a 2.0 modifier (3 humans 3 bots vs 6 bots)? or will it be 3v6 (3 humans vs 6 bots) ??

If it's the latter anyway to just disable the team balance where it lets us get on the same team with bot teammates and fight together? thanks.

I don't think you have to set anything other than autoteam balance "if that option is even there yet" I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they just fill the empty spots so you and your friends can use the switch team feature in game and the bots should balance out the rest of the team. They simply replace human players.

Comment

Yeah I have this same question. For some reason in a LAN listen server the game won't allow 3 human players to be on the same team. When my friend tries to switch the game tells me "<PlayerName> is requesting a team swap." I have no idea how to "allow" that team swap or how to just set it so that he doesn't have to "request" in the first place. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X