Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious... rented servers already updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious... rented servers already updated?

Our rental server is not yet patched, and I'm just curious if there are any providers out there who get on them this quickly.

If you have a rented server that is already patched, please share who you are with.

Well mine hasnt been patched yet but it will be done probably by tomorrow. My GSP is pretty good and I know they will patch it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLFINGAZ View Post
      Well mine hasnt been patched yet but it will be done probably by tomorrow. My GSP is pretty good and I know they will patch it quick.
      O really? And what patch might that be?

Comment

just patched all of mine to patch 1
        and i've done the beta patches for those who wanted it as well
        www.sexy-servers.co.uk

Comment

Patched my server last night also going to do all the rented ones today, the patch just came out last night afaik

Comment

Patching all my customers servers right at this moment
            www.uk3x.com

Comment

All of my customers our patched. I like to test the patches out first and if everything is working well I will patch all my server within 24 hours of the patch being released.

Comment

Like I said yesterday , Server is now patched.

Comment

One private and another with gameservers and both are patched.

Comment

I've had all patches setup for my clients to install on the fly via the control panel. They could install the beta patches @ their own discretion .

Comment

Working...
                    X