Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Game Administration Interface

Hello Forum,

I know a in Game Administration Interface from Americas Army, where you can do standard administration and start tournament for a war, will Unreal Tournament 3 also will have a feature like this? I am not talking about the web interface, from older Unreal Tournament Titles!

Something like that would be great. But, I haven't read anything that hints there will be an in-game interface.

Comment

its called am admin tool...

and as yet no mod utility done.
      and we will have to wait until, someone makes one.

Comment

Hello Forum,

I do not mean mod. For Americas Army it is integrated from the Move Institute and United States Army itselfs.

Comment

yay for AA

well good for americas army.... tobad the primary reason for that game is well.. yea.

Im sure some one will make a mod for this soon its a great idea

Comment

Hello Forum,

I told that, because Americas Army is based on the Unreal Engine 2.0, so maybe they could ask the Move Institute or the United States Army for some elements to save time.

Comment

lol !!

Comment

this is first no mod, just a normal mutator ...
                an admintool can be created quite easily. understand the unreal engine code, write something and done.
                I am too buggered to create this, as a the webinterface will come soon.
                Then you can create a small interface within the normal webinterface war wars ... not that it matters. Create a key bind =) much more easy

Comment

Working...
                X