Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Admin runnig listen server i connect and all disconnect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin runnig listen server i connect and all disconnect

hey all the server i play on is running a listen server because he wants to play and I'm on a lan with him... the server runs great people can connect and have fun playing but then when I connect everyone disconnects except the server admin and me can anyone please tell me why this is... also i can only see the server and connect to once a night which is again very annoying i was going to stay connected but then no1else can see the server grrrrr this problem really needs ot be fixed can anyone give me some answers for this please

I don't have an answer, but you already have one open thread for the exact same issue. Please try to use only one thread.

Comment

Yeah I'm sorry bout that i could not see it so i started a new one I have asked Admin to delete it it was worded wrongly anyway lol... could the problem be a beta patch problem

Comment

still having this prob is anyonelse having it

Comment

Make sure you don't use the same Gamespy login to play (for your client) and for your server. That may lead to problems.

Comment

Working...
          X