Vote kick/ban. Anyone using it somehow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote kick/ban. Anyone using it somehow?

I am just curious, since sometimes games have someone who is either AFK for round-after round-after round-after round-after round, and sometimes since there are quite troublesome players, is anyone somehow able to vote kick/ban a player? I just got out of a game where the same guy kept grabbing the walker for every round and the rest of the players started to either complain or some even left. Noone on our team was even trying to get the flag because this one guy wouldnt stop.

The only other time I remember today was someone who was using the jackhammer to knock everyone down, even his teammates. He spoke english just fine and knew he was being a *******, but we couldn't do anything about it. How/is this being addressed?

Well it should be easy to make in a mutator because you can now simply ban/kick based on their gamespy.

Comment

It's strange, this I think is the first game I have ever played online that didn't have the option... I wonder why? My roomate told me because this game was made for consoles, but I think they should be able add it easily anough.

Can't ANYONE kick a player, even an admin or something??

Comment

Admins can kick and/or ban players. See the FAQ at the top of this forum for a list of commands.

Comment

Working...
        X