Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm, not sure. I'll give it a try now.

Thanks.

****EDIT****

I've just tried the the new code and it works perfectly

Thanks for the help, the code is as follows:

Code:
    server DM-Defiance?numplay=4?botskill=2?maxplayers=10?GamePassword=xxxx?AdminPassword=xxxx -multihome=217.163.26.182 -port 7777 -unattended -login=xxxx -password=xxxx -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ?AdminPassword=xxxx -GamePassword=xxxx <<< it should be
    ?AdminPassword=xxxx?GamePassword=xxxx

should it not?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic In game Admin

In game Admin

Guys,

I run a gameservers.com private server. The opening code is as follows:

Code:
    server DM-Defiance?numplay=4?botskill=2?maxplayers=10?GamePassword=xxxxx -multihome=217.163.26.182 -port 7777 -unattended -login=xxxxxx -password=xxxxx -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir
    This is fine, however, when I go to add the required Admin section as directed at http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=578745 the Admin still does not work while in game:

Code:
    server DM-Defiance?numplay=4?botskill=2?maxplayers=10?GamePassword=xxxx -multihome=217.163.26.182 -port 7777 -unattended -login=xxxxx -password=xxxxx -log=GameServers.log -AdminPassword=xxxx -nohomedir
    I have found the only way to rectify this situation is by placing the 'AdminPassword' before the 'GamePassword':

Code:
    server DM-Defiance?numplay=4?botskill=2?maxplayers=10?AdminPassword=xxxx -GamePassword=xxxx -multihome=217.163.26.182 -port 7777 -unattended -login=xxxxx -password=xxxxx -log=GameServers.log -nohomedir
    But by doing so, the server is no longer passworded and open to the public. I must keep the server password protected as part of my terms and conditions with gameservers.

I really need admin to manually change maps. add bots and so forth, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Working...
X