Can anybody Post a complete list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody Post a complete list?

Can anybody Post a complete list of all the ports needed to be open to run the server?
    Both Outbound and Inbound Ports. And Then Make It A Stickie!

Thanks

all of these are udp ports:
    7776-8000
    27500-27900 (carryover from my old unreal 1 servers)
    6500-6600 query ports

Comment

Not sure if they will help, I have tried and have also gone DMZ, but same issue, will not show in browser, and people can not connect- good luck!

Comment

To get a list, open a DOS prompt and run the following command (it takes about a minute to complete):
        Code:
        netstat -a -b -n > ports.txt
        Open the file ports.txt that you just created and look to see what ports are bound to UT3.exe.

My server (patched with the beta patch) is listening on UDP 7777, 6500, and 13000.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious View Post
          To get a list, open a DOS prompt and run the following command (it takes about a minute to complete):
          Code:
          netstat -a -b -n > ports.txt
          Open the file ports.txt that you just created and look to see what ports are bound to UT3.exe.

My server (patched with the beta patch) is listening on UDP 7777, 6500, and 13000.
          Those may not be all the ports required. Those are only the listening ports. I believe others are required at startup. (not 100% on this).

Comment

Originally posted by DarthWader View Post
            all of these are udp ports:
            7776-8000
            27500-27900 (carryover from my old unreal 1 servers)
            6500-6600 query ports

yep those are the same ports I have opened, running 2 servers behind 1 hardware firewall, and a 3rd on a seperate line with its own firewall. the 3rd uses nat as well. hlk_1 is in vctf, hlk_2 is in dm, and hlk_3 is our warfare server. All three are utilizing the dedicated server software, i use a seperate pc for playing. All my servers and my own game are patched with the beta patch currently, no issues to report.

Comment

Ports and their use?

Can anyone list what each port is used for? For instance, which is for game handshaking, server browser listing, client connection, etc.? I am curious if any of this is listed anywhere.

Thanks in advance! -WB

Comment

Working...
              X