Redirecttion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirecttion?

Does UT3 use redirection or compression for custom files? if so, where do I specify compressed files location, and would the compress command be the same as the previous versions of UT? I got a few mappers working on some stuff and will need to be put up shortly.

Originally posted by ~{MFD}~Mordred View Post
    Does UT3 use redirection or compression for custom files? if so, where do I specify compressed files location, and would the compress command be the same as the previous versions of UT? I got a few mappers working on some stuff and will need to be put up shortly.
    Compression currently is not enabled. Its on the "to do" list but it doesnt exist in the binaries yet. Look for it in the second patch.

I cant speak for redirection yet as I dont know any one who has attempted it yet. The config's should be almost exactly the same as UT2k4 so you may want to get it setup yourself and let us know how it goes.

Comment

ok so there's basically no redirect as of yet. No problems, we can deal with Vanilla servers for a while... The game is still young and we have high hopes for it.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comment

I was looking for the same thing.

Comment

Working...
        X