Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

ServerPackage List???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ServerPackage List???

    Hi guys
    i have 1 question: Where do i add the "ServerPackages" for custom Mutators or Maps?
    i cant find it in the .ini files

    anyone can help me?


    sry, my english is not the best

  • #2
    Help PLZ

    Comment


    • #3
      double post wont help give it time

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Xell-> View Post
        Hi guys
        i have 1 question: Where do i add the "ServerPackages" for custom Mutators or Maps?
        I dont understand the question. Are you saying that you have custom maps and mutators and need to know which folder you are supposed to put them in?

        If so, you probably should be reading the installation instructions that came with the custom files. You may need to do more than just place the files in a folder.

        Comment


        • #5
          in ut99 you had to add the mutator to the serverpackes in the unrealtournament.ini so people can download that mutator / mod and make it work on it the server...
          so what he wants to know is where he has to add the mutators 'name' in order to make it work / downloadable.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SwaTz0rs View Post
            in ut99 you had to add the mutator to the serverpackes in the unrealtournament.ini so people can download that mutator / mod and make it work on it the server...
            so what he wants to know is where he has to add the mutators 'name' in order to make it work / downloadable.....
            Ye, that is what i mean
            Sry, my english sux......

            i can start a "Standard" Server, or a Server with Standard mutators (Instagib,BigHead etc.), but no custom mutators are working without the "ServerPackage".ini entry....
            EPIC: Where do i add the stupid Serverpackages??
            Please help us, NOW...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Xell-> View Post

              i can start a "Standard" Server, or a Server with Standard mutators (Instagib,BigHead etc.), but no custom mutators are working without the "ServerPackage".ini entry....
              EPIC: Where do i add the stupid Serverpackages??
              Please help us, NOW...

              Same here Where The Hell

              Comment


              • #8
                You don't add a mutator to "Serverpackages." The server will use them automatically, if the mutator was made properly.

                Kinda useless to put anything other than a very, very small mutator on a server at this point, for redirection does not work yet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Server packages dont exist anymore. Mutators must be added through the commandline and are downloaded automatically by clients. Redirect isnt implemented yet, so be careful with the sizes of custom maps/mutators, as they can suck all the bandwidth of your server.

                  The syntax for mutators is ?Mutator=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponsRespawn,UTGame.UT Mutator_Instagib, for example. A "," is used to separate multiple mutators.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for the answer, it is clean now!
                    so i just add small mutator and waith for the redirect get implemented.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X