Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

New Matinee from Phase 4 Matinee winner: Galactic Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Matinee from Phase 4 Matinee winner: Galactic Academy

Hey, guys. First, let me say that if this counts as spam (cause I did post a similar topic in the UDK forums), then I apologize. If you need to delete this, I understand o.o

But assuming it's okay for me to post this, I want to let people know that I've created my 2nd Animated Music Video! My first music video, "Fright Machine", took 3rd place in Phase 4 for best Matinee (and I'd have entered it in previous phases if I knew about the contest sooner o.o), and since then I've taken it upon myself to do a 2nd work.

This is "Dream Sequence (Galactic Academy)

Compiled in UDK using both build-in meshes and some I created myself, this video definitely blows my first video out of the water. Let me know if you have any comments, critiques or questions!

And if you think it was awesome, share it!

Originally posted by RCTFORME View Post
    Hey, guys. First, let me say that if this counts as spam (cause I did post a similar topic in the UDK forums), then I apologize. If you need to delete this, I understand o.o

But assuming it's okay for me to post this, I want to let people know that I've created my 2nd Animated Music Video! My first music video, "Fright Machine", took 3rd place in Phase 4 for best Matinee (and I'd have entered it in previous phases if I knew about the contest sooner o.o), and since then I've taken it upon myself to do a 2nd work.

This is "Dream Sequence (Galactic Academy)

Compiled in UDK using both build-in meshes and some I created myself, this video definitely blows my first video out of the water. Let me know if you have any comments, critiques or questions!
    Nice work! assuming the music is yours too, fun stuff! has the feel of a late eighties dance club complete with lasers or an early rave, in space . . .

Comment

Sick stuff

I wonder how big this matinee actually is.. ;o

Comment

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL View Post
        Sick stuff

I wonder how big this matinee actually is.. ;o
        The entire video is split into 10 sequences, each around 1 minute, filmed individually then merged using video software. Each instrument is controlled by it's own individual matinee, so there are probably 40-50 individual matinee sequences in the actual file. It's all pretty spectacular

Comment

Heheheh ))))) Very Nicee. Tnx for share )))

bgames

Comment

Late post ..

Audio sync & timing seems virtually if not perfect, incredibly slick! I can tell you had a lot of fun with this one, you really put some great quality into it, when someone enjoys something and they're good at it you end up with a quality final product - which is what we have here. Great work! - truly impressive & entertaining.

Any chance you can upload the original in HD for us?

Comment

Working...
            X