Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Contest site down?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Contest site down?

It links me through to fileplanet, this a conscious decision to take the site down now that the contest is over - or is this a problem?
    www.makesomethingunreal.com

Contest is over is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
      Contest is over is it not?
      But it contained the links to all the UT2004 + UT3 mods and entries of the contestants. Another bit of history gone in other words.

Comment

There were some changes over at Fileplanet where it was hosted. It will be back in a bit.

Comment

Good to know it will be back. As of current you can still view a cached copy from google.

Comment

The Make Something Unreal website is still not back yet. It goes directly to the UDK website which is NOT a substitute.

Somewhere (like on these forums) Epic should provide a list of the winners of the various phases with download links to all of the winning content.

Comment

Yes, we are so busy right now. I'll get to it as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Unfortunately the MSUC website is still not back yet.... the same result as JD2 said happens... man I am eager to try the rest of those mods.....

Comment

this is as close as your going to get to that site right now

http://web.archive.org/web/201005022...ingunreal.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X