Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

MSU Phase 4 winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSU Phase 4 winners

Well congratulations all-round! For those who don't know, the winners have been posted here:

http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase4_winners.aspx

Congratulations to all!

Just as a personal note - I know Renegade-X was hoping to achieve higher in the Non-FPS mod category. They're downloads on fileplanet alone are 5x more than 2nd-5th place combined, they're the top UT3 mod on ModDB - and those are just for just for starters (let's not forget that they've updated multiple releases and still run maxed-out servers).

I was just wondering on what criteria did the mod fail so badly on not to have reached the top 5 in this category?

Thanks !

I'm not sure that it's necessarily considered a failure. I mean, Epic did say that this round was rough due to high number of quality mods.

Congratulations to all the winners though.

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Badly phrased; what I meant was on what criteria that the mods were judged on did Renegade X fair worse in comparison? It wasn't a perfect build sumbitted by any means, but it was still solid and stable.

Congrats again to the other mods - surprised no-one has made an official topic from Epic about this yet though!!

Comment

Hmm... I'm just wonedring why's my Assault machinima haven't won anything at all. Is it because there's "adult only" scene in it?

Comment

congrats to anyone who made it this far

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanov View Post
              Hmm... I'm just wonedring why's my Assault machinima haven't won anything at all. Is it because there's "adult only" scene in it?
              I was wondering the same thing, I liked that one a lot.

Comment

Hmm.. I guess Epic is as open as I'd hoped with the criteria comments (it would be nice to get feedback, to improve and stuff), not to worry!

Roll on Phase 5!

Comment

Its nice to see all the effort we put into TH-Temple didnt go unnoticed. I poured my heart and soul (not to mention lots and lots of hours I shouldve been sleeping) into that map.
                  Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

congrats to the winners

Comment

yes !

perku miska | misku supirkimas | perkame miskus

Comment

Yeheyy

Congrats to all of you won guys

Comment

Working...
                        X