X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game type idea.

Hi to all,
    I have a nice idea for game type, here is the idea:
    Every team have her vehicles, the target is to get into the vehicles and touch the opposite team vehicles. Every touch will give the team some points.
    This is the idea, here some rules:
    1. To get points you must that there be a driver in the opposite team vehicle, not empty vehicles.
    2. You can lose points if you hit many times friendly vehicles.
    3. If you want harder, then just put aircraft vehicles, not land.

This is one of a lot of ideas that I have.

Post Replies for opinions.

Enjoy

Dr Monstakofa

I have another idea! Here is it:

There are two bases in the map. One base for each team.
    Your target is to get into their vehicles and bring back the opposite's team vehicles into you team area, than you will need to wait 5 seconds or more, less whatever, to get points and the vehicles.
    The team with the most number of vehicles, win!
    But.... Some rules:

1. If the team will get ALL opposite's team vehicles, the team will win automaticly.
    2. The opposite's team can take your vehicles again.
    3. If you want it more harder then do it like deathmatch, I mean you will have a little base and you have a one vehicle, if you lose it you OUT if you get more and survive you WIN!
    Thats the rules.

More coming soon...

Enjoy

Dr Monstakofa

Comment

I have another idea! Here it is:

It can be team deathmatch style or deathmatch:

Team deathmatch Style:
      Every team has here base, in the base there is a circule or button that can be pushing only with Impact Hammer, every team spawned with Impact Hammer you can also add Translocator whatever, your target is to go to the opposite's team base and hit the circule or button with the Impact Hammer, every hit will give you and your team points, but you have to be careful from opposite's team fire.

Deathmatch Style:
      There is one buttom somewhere in the map, your target is to hit him with the Impact Hammer as many times as you can before dying, You must be careful from other's fire.

More coming soon..

Post oppinions

Enjoy

Dr Monstakofa

Comment

I have another! Here it is: Race!

Comment

I have another idea, Your target is to get more teamates to your team by some ways I tought about: 1. You spawn with special Instagibrifle from Betrayal and hit enemy with blue shot and make him your teamate. 2. You can capture only the enemy that at first place. Nice huh? Some rules... 1. You can capture enemy when in oppening vehicles, like: Manta, Viper, Levithan's gunner position etc. 2. The enemy can capture you and your team of curse. Enjoy Dr Monstakofa

Comment

Sounds like nice ideas and all, but this isn't really the right forum. Also, you should really get into modding yourself, since getting people to produce an idea they haven't been in on creating is next to unheard of. But I hope you get on with modding - getting the idea isn't enough, it's the productions that's the hard part.

Comment

Wrong forum.

Also... how can you touch and not be touched at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                Wrong forum.

Also... how can you touch and not be touched at the same time?
                I don't care, this is the best sub-forum to post, I need to make people helpful and I want them to enjoy my ideas. I mean that you can't push it by touch you need to hit the buttom with Impact Hammer. Thanks for post oppinions. Dr Monstakofa

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Monstakofa View Post
                  I don't care, this is the best sub-forum to post
                  Wouldn't this be a more appropriate forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Monstakofa View Post
                    I don't care, this is the best sub-forum to post, I need to make people helpful and I want them to enjoy my ideas.
                    That may be so, but posting in the wrong forum will not have that effect. On the contrary, I for one get a bit annoyed, since I'm subscribed to this forum to be notified of whether the mod I've worked on has won anything in phase 4 of the MSUC, and every time you post your game ideas, I go like "Ooohh, results from the MSUC, or someone else who feels the waiting is excruciating posted", then after clicking the link, I go "Awwww.....". But by all means, if you think annoying people will "make them helpful", continue to post in the wrong forum. I may be a bit touchy, so don't take all this too seriously. I'll write in this thread once we have the results and let you know if I still find it annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Archasis View Post
                      Wouldn't this be a more appropriate forum?
                      Fine, I'll post in this forum my ideas.

Comment

I have a very nice idea for a competitive gametype. But, I'd rather share it with Epic's development team for UT4. But how would I get to tell them about it?

Comment

Working...
                        X