Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Make Something Unreal Educational Category Finalists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Something Unreal Educational Category Finalists

Here are the finalists for the Educational category in its $1 Million Intel Make Something Unreal Contest. This competition rewards top mods created for Unreal Tournament 3 with cash and hardware prizes in four preliminary phases and a grand final. Visit http://www.makesomethingunreal.com for full details.

Educational Category Finalists:
    Arizona State University (Becca's Tale, EXILE)
    Art Institute of California, L.A. (UT2D Killing Time, vCTF-Boilerplate Team Art Mod, Millagun UT2D, Deadman's Tales)
    Art Institute of Vancouver (TikiWiki)
    DePaul University (ToonDoom)
    Högskolan i Skövde, Sweden (Sanctum)
    IT University of Copenhagen (Steam Racers, The Witching Hour, Cubes of Serenity, Chalupa, Takeshi Gladiatiors)
    North Carolina State University (Blackbeard's Escape)
    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (BailterRay)
    Supinfo International University (Defend Unreal Territories)
    Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia (Hazard: The Journey of Life, Steel Halo)
    Starr's Mill High School (Project Swing)
    University of Oulu, Finland (Robofonics)
    Vancouver Film School (Curvature, Ascendancy)

Congrats to all finalists!

Ethern1ty
    DefendUnrealTerritories Team

Comment

nice job everyone

Comment

I am really happy to see ITU Copenhagen having so many entrants. Congrats to my fellow classmates and all the students that developed and submitted their mods.

Comment

Grats to the finalists. Personal fave was Sanctum, but i'm a sucker for TD games.

Comment

Yay for Ai-LA!

Message to the Admins, Deadman's Tales is also from The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles!

Comment

Working...
            X