This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I am here to say that I dowloaded the last UDK and you guys from Epic are making good improvements in this engine. I am very happy with the results and hope you still improving even more.

What engine are you guys using for Bulletstorm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Héhé a MSUDK
    *dream* Make Something Unreal Development Kit *dream*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Future MSU?

Yeah I don't know about a future MSUC for UT3 - but it seems like one for UDK would be a more realistic hope... anyone hear any news about that? It may be a little early to think about yet -

but I kind of doubt they will have another MSU Contest for UT3... at least not for quite a while unless it is for UT4 or something similar that is unannounced.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nothing has been announced for next year.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is anyone going to answer my question?......

Anyone?.....

Beuller?.......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Demruth View Post
    Make Something Unreal ended ages ago. We're waiting for the final winners.
    I'm talking about next year

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make Something Unreal ended ages ago. We're waiting for the final winners.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was just wondering, If I make something in UDK am I allowed to submit it for the make something unreal contest?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by unreal_man View Post
    wait, ignore my other post, they are supporting us!
    Make up your mind man!

UDK is awsum, now with beta 2 i can finally render lightmass and start playing with editor once again.

There is one bad aspect of this: UT3 editor feels so outdated and boring, i fear that UDK was last nail to UT3 coffin. Best mappers are already sucked into UDK.

To save UT we either need freedom to recreate UT3 (just one exclusive yes for community based game, not free for all) or Epic last update of UT3 to be on par with UDK. No more quality maps for UT3 means its end.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like I'm gonna need a vid card upgrade before using UDK as all the skies in the demo levels are completely blacked out. Anyone know what shader model UDK supports?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wait, ignore my other post, they are supporting us!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds great and we're listening with great interest. The Unreal engine is an awesome engine and the UDK was a very positive move by Epic, probably in more and bigger ways than are even clear right now. Only time will tell. Keep on modding, people! And of course also my praise to Epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We're actually working with 3D Buzz to release a lot of new UDK-specific video tutorials, plus we continue to open up documentation at UDN. Hang in there with us - we're continually adding more support resources.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    actually kill the post i just put on......seems there will be no support after all..............

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is there way of saying "NO...were not gonna abondon ut3, cuz u guyz demanded we support it! HERE YOU GO!" Epic has finalyl stepped up...i Have a feeling something bigger than the titan pack and better is going to happen. Maybe they have finally listened to the community.........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X