Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Development Kit

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering, If I make something in UDK am I allowed to submit it for the make something unreal contest?

Comment

Make Something Unreal ended ages ago. We're waiting for the final winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Demruth View Post
        Make Something Unreal ended ages ago. We're waiting for the final winners.
        I'm talking about next year

Comment

Is anyone going to answer my question?......

Anyone?.....

Beuller?.......

Comment

Nothing has been announced for next year.

Comment

Future MSU?

Yeah I don't know about a future MSUC for UT3 - but it seems like one for UDK would be a more realistic hope... anyone hear any news about that? It may be a little early to think about yet -

but I kind of doubt they will have another MSU Contest for UT3... at least not for quite a while unless it is for UT4 or something similar that is unannounced.

Comment

Héhé a MSUDK
                *dream* Make Something Unreal Development Kit *dream*

Comment

I am here to say that I dowloaded the last UDK and you guys from Epic are making good improvements in this engine. I am very happy with the results and hope you still improving even more.

What engine are you guys using for Bulletstorm?

Comment

Working...
                  X