Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

I have not received my "paperwork" after Phase 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my prize. Many thanks!

bez: Missed a colon there or really $1050? I lost 6,70€ on my conversion. :S

Comment

$2500 = £1459 gbp

Comment

Looks like I have missed out. I have not received my payment. Anyone else not have theirs yet?

Comment

Still waitin' too. But I've sent my paperwork back only 6 days ago.

Comment

I sent my paperwork maybe a week ago, just got the Best Mod prize, just waiting on the Best Level for Mod one. Give it a bit.

Comment

Glad to hear that most of us have received our money - anyone get their hardware yet? That is what I am really waiting for - as my current computer makes a better paperweight than much else!

So what’s the word on the hardware - I'm sure it takes longer to ship - but please let me know if anyone has heard anything, thanks!

BTW: Thanks Epic, you have made my team and me proud! Good job on a great contest!

Comment

Originally posted by Scubamonkey View Post
                anyone get their hardware yet?
                So what’s the word on the hardware - I'm sure it takes longer to ship - but please let me know if anyone has heard anything, thanks!
                No, not yet.
                I'm starting to wonder about it myself.

Comment

what exactly is in the puter they send out?
                  and does anyone wanna send me their old gfx card or processor/mobo? xD
                  i need to improve ma rig xD

Comment

Just got may winnings, thanks epic games and the sponsors.

Comment

Hey guys, I supplied our contact at Lenovo with the addresses, phone numbers and email addresses you provided in the Phase 3 claim forms. I'll check in and see if we can get an exact ETA but the systems should be ready to ship any day now.

To see specs:
                      http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase3_hardware.aspx

Comment

Awesome

Are there exact specs available? The pages list what the PC's support, but not the final list of hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by crowl View Post
                          Hey guys, I supplied our contact at Lenovo with the addresses, phone numbers and email addresses you provided in the Phase 3 claim forms. I'll check in and see if we can get an exact ETA but the systems should be ready to ship any day now.

To see specs:
                          http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase3_hardware.aspx
                          Thanks for putting our minds at ease. Simple posts to reassure us go a long way when we start to get edgy and are one of the many reasons why you guys (& gals) at Epic are the best in the business.

Comment

Got the hardware today, thanks Epic and Lenovo.

Comment

Great! Hopefully everyone has their hardware now. Sorry I wasn't able to send out the exact specs sooner. PM me directly if you run into any issues as we have awesome support from Lenovo.

Comment

Originally posted by crowl View Post
                                Great! Hopefully everyone has their hardware now.
                                Got it today, thanks Epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X