Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Make Something Unreal Phase 4 Submission Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Something Unreal Phase 4 Submission Open

The Intel Make Something Unreal site is now accepting Phase 4 entries. Phase 4 is the final public round of the contest and will prove to be exciting. New mods using the Unreal Engine will entering the contest and be playable for the first time. Epic Games will pick the final contestants for best mod and they will compete for the $ 1 milllion dollar prize and contract with Epic Games.

The submissions system has been upgraded and uploaded speeds have improved for Phase 4. Phase 4 also opened a few day early to allow users to submit entries this weekend.

http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/

Good luck to all.

This will be really great to see. This contest is fantastic.

Comment

I have two point here:
      1. The Make Something Unreal-website shows it as "Phase 3 has officially begun". I'd guess it should be phase 4 as to avoid confusion.

2. I'm wondering about this phrasing that keeps showing up in different places: " This is the final public round for contestants and the winners in Phase 4 get into the final judging round for the $1 million dollar prize and contract with Epic Games."

From what I've seen and heard, there will be no "$1 million dollar prize". The grand prize is $50,000 if the websites "Phase & Prizes" is to be believed. I thought the "$1 million contest" simply referred to it being a total of about $1 million in prizes?

Is this simply a strangely phrased sentence, or have I missed something?

Other than that, my compliments to a great competition It's a pure pleasure being a part of this. Keep it up!

Comment

gl and hf!!

Comment

I want to upload my map for phase 4, but it says that "submissions for Phase 3 are closed". Is this an error? Because last week it was possible to enter in the submission page. Now I can´t.

Thanks.

Comment

I get the same error "submissions for Phase 3 are closed".

Comment

Well I reckon I need about another week after close date for phase 4 to get my level done.
              Bummer, but I,m hopeful, it's a beauty!

Comment

The error "submissions for Phase 3 are closed" seems to be fixed now.

Comment

Thanks for bringing the point up and I was able to look at it over the weekend then fix the issue.

Comment

I submit my map last Monday without any problem.

But, is there a list of submitted stuff so far ? There are so many great stuff to be submitted & I'm curious to see all of them

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                      I submit my map last Monday without any problem.

But, is there a list of submitted stuff so far ? There are so many great stuff to be submitted & I'm curious to see all of them
                      All here

Comment

Coooooool, THX dude

Comment

http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/phase4.aspx
                          I even see your map listed, good luck dude.
                          There really doesn't seem to be many maps in the competition. Do they screen some out, or is this all that's competing? If so that's kind of a shame :P As we speak i'm trying to get some schoolmates to put their maps in.

*Edit* woops, didn't see the second page. Well i answered it again in case you forget :P

Comment

Erm we uploaded our mod in time but it doesn't appear on the MSUC Phase 4 page, what went wrong there?
                            don't tell me i worjked throught the whole night for nothing

ah the name is Airbørn and i also got the download link from fileplanet

Successful entry!

Your entry has been successfully submitted. The URL below will be available to you shortly with downloads for your entry from FilePlanet. If the download servers do not appear, try again in a bit as our process is mirroring your file to all our servers. We will process your entry and it will be available on FilePlanet. Good luck in the contest!

Comment

Originally posted by Polyphobia View Post
                              Erm we uploaded our mod in time but it doesn't appear on the MSUC Phase 4 page, what went wrong there?
                              don't tell me i worjked throught the whole night for nothing

ah the name is Airbørn and i also got the download link from fileplanet
                              Ohh it takes a couple of days for them to update the MSUC site. They tend to get a large number of entries on the last day.

Comment

Working...
                              X