Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSUC phase 3, all entries and the winner is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...3#post26416753

Originally posted by Sunshine1709Str View Post
    MSUC phase 3, all entries and the winner is...
    ... yet very far to be decided by the judges?
    I think what you meant is "here's a list of all the submitted entries."

Comment

Also that list is missing a few maps that have been submitted.

Comment

Hmm, I think it might be a little early for this, they haven't post all of Friday's submissions yet. I don't think they'll have them all on the MSU site until Wednesday.

Comment

The WAR variant of my Debris map still isn't listed so it does appear that some maps are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_PorkSword View Post
            The WAR variant of my Debris map still isn't listed so it does appear that some maps are still missing.
            year, after updating, 2 of my maps arent shown yet too.

Just a reminder that the Make Something Unreal Contest Phase 3 deadline has come and gone. The official site has been updated with all entries, so if you're looking for something new and UT3-related, head over and browse through the list of available files.

You generally won't find much more than a description about the maps on that site, but if you're one of those people that just won't download without a screenshot, don't worry... we'll soon be bringing you a screenshot bonanza similar to the ones we did with Phase 2 and Phase 1. It'll take a while though as we stand in queue at FilePlanet...

Comment

Working...
            X