Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Update for Phase 1 winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update for Phase 1 winners

Hi everyone, thank you for hanging in there with us while we confirm your contact information and get paperwork in order. Phase 1 has been a learning experience and more of a manual process than we had anticipated, but we’ve made some tweaks to the system so that Phases 2, 3, 4 and the grand final will run smoothly.

If you have PM’d WarTourist and have not received a response, it is because he is no longer with Epic. After five great years with the company, he has moved on to pursue other creative dreams, and we miss him dearly.

We still have a great support system behind the contest. Everyone here is excited about the amazing mods created for Phase 1, and we’re eagerly trying out the entries for Phase 2 as they are posted.

Intel is also committed to promoting your work; in fact, they created a DVD that contains the top five mods in each category as well as a sizzle reel highlighting a few of the winners. This was a special handout for Austin GDC attendees, and we’ll gladly have one mailed to you upon request.

The prize claim forms are being sent via email this week, and we'll remit payment as soon as we receive your completed paperwork and verify your information. The fastest way to collect winnings is via wire transfer, although you should be aware that some banks will charge an incoming wire transfer fee (probably around U.S. $15). If you prefer to have a check instead, simply specify that on the form.

Feel free to PM me if you have not received the form (Make Something Unreal Winner's Declaration Form.pdf) by close of business this Friday, 17 October. U.S. winners – you will also be receiving a W-9, which we need for tax purposes.

Again, sorry you've had to wait this long. We really want you to have your prizes ASAP.

All the best,

crowl

Hi Crowl...

Originally I asked about how you would like the account number written as some may not know

for example the account number for me is written:
    XX - XXXX - XXXXXXX - XX
    but even some banks will say they need a 3 digit suffix EG:
    XX - XXXX - XXXXXXX - XXX

I checked with international who said that the swift code determines where the payment goes, the sending bank don't use the account number, the receiving bank does so as long as its in the format your bank use then all will be fine.

So what I gave you is correct for my bank.

Thank you.

Comment

thought I would update so people know

Comment

Should the Tax ID/SSN be left blank for people not from America? The closest I've got (UK) is a National Insurance Number.

Comment

Im from NZ and I put in my IRD number, this is was our government use for tax purposes.. im sure everyone pays taxs

Comment

Bazzwano, thanks for posting that info as others may have had the same question.

Twigsby, as for the Tax ID field on the claim form, just use the closest thing you have. Thanks.

Comment

Feel free to PM me if you have not received the form (Make Something Unreal Winner's Declaration Form.pdf) by close of business this Friday, 17 October. U.S. winners – you will also be receiving a W-9, which we need for tax purposes.
              Sorry Crowl, I can't PM you, your in box is full. I have not received anything since an email asking for my personal details, which I have replied to. I would like to be paid!

Comment

Hi plugh, let me know if you have any issues sending through the paperwork we sent over last week. We must have had an old email address on file but will take care of you ASAP now that we have your current contact info.

Comment

I read somewhere that there is a DVD being sent to the winners with what I asume is the winners maps..

I think this is great, a piece of memorabilia. I was just hoping someone may have some info on when we may receive this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bazzwano View Post
                    I read somewhere that there is a DVD being sent to the winners with what I asume is the winners maps..

I think this is great, a piece of memorabilia. I was just hoping someone may have some info on when we may receive this?

Thanks
                    Did anyone actually get their DVD?
                    I'm still waiting. Seriously.

Comment

I would much rather have my pc than a dvd....

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRingHalo View Post
                        Did anyone actually get their DVD?
                        I'm still waiting. Seriously.
                        I'm used to waiting after an MSUC...

Comment

Originally posted by Hourences View Post
                          Sorry they're fresh outta PC's

Comment

Originally posted by Hourences View Post
                            No PC yet? That sucks.
                            Warfare was one of the few if only categories that didn't have a PC prize, not that it matters to me though since I placed 2nd anyway.
                            The money had come and gone so long ago that I would have figured that all the spoils had been sent out by now.
                            So no DVD either I take it. Someone needs to kick Intel in the rear again.

Comment

Still no PC prize here either. I was hoping to put it to good use on my phase 3 entries, but time is running out.

Comment

Working...
                              X