Update for Phase 1 winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setheran View Post
    CPU: Dual Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme QX9775, quad 3.2GHz cores, 1600MHz FSB, 12MB L2 Cache
    Memory: 4GB DDR2 667MHz ECC FB-DIMM (2 x 2GB)
    PCX Video: ATI 4870x2

Unfortunately the Editor consistently crashes roughly five minutes into using it on this PC, so until some kind of fix presents itself the only thing I'll be using mine for is lots of gaming.
    Cheers for the reply Setheran Very nice indeed, even if the RAM is only average. Guess RAM's the cheapest upgarde anyhow Seems a shame not to have a bit more in such a kickazz rig.

Comment

Originally posted by crowl View Post
      Also, regarding the Phase 1 DVD - Intel ran out of the first batch. We didn't want to say it's not coming because we've actually been working on a new and improved DVD that contains both Phase 1 and Phase 2 mod winners in addition to the promotional sizzle reels honoring finalists. They're printing up a huge number for handout at GDC, and we intend to do a mailing before the show.
      Let me guess, these aren't coming either. (Sigh)

Comment

I suppose there is no hope now, but... that DVD?

Comment

While at GDC '09 (*last year* not this year) I grabbed a couple (two) extra DVDs made for Phase 2. If you are a winner in Phase 2 and would like one, PM me. I don't really need three copies. I only have two extra so first come, first serve.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSnarf View Post

While at GDC '09 (*last year* not this year) I grabbed a couple (two) extra DVDs made for Phase 2. If you are a winner in Phase 2 and would like one, PM me. I don't really need three copies. I only have two extra so first come, first serve.
            Thats really cool of you to offer. Looking for a phase 1 & phase 3 (if it exists) myself though. Thx anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X