Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Friends ?....

Hi,

I have tried to add someone as a friend on Ut3 built in friends so we can join eachother in game but only sometimes it works other times it dont even send the messege to the person

is there anyway around this?

thanks

p.s. i there a program that will search for server like the All Seeing Eye but wich works with UT3 ?

bump

someone must know something?.. plz

Comment

Someone sent me a friend request, and I accepted it, but it simply sent them one back in return, and they don't show up on my friend's list.

Comment

Again, this place is awesome for networking, but for more "general - offtopic" chat, I would check out www.beyondunreal.com, its a huge community and im sure you could find plenty to do there as well, lots of people to play against/with.

Enjoy!

Comment

It works without a problem, but goes bothways.. They have to send you one too.. My friends list is a rather decent size

Comment

Then send me one, mine is empty becose of that two way request, my username is xangreigor, and by the way do you know player called Experiment?

Comment

I beg to Epic to drop the new way of adding friends !!! The 2K* way of doing it was WAY better !! Now all players in a clan has to send invites back n forth to eachother plus to the players friends from other clans !1 Thats STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!1 I HATE IT !!! Having a budlist you type names and/or clan tags in with wildcards is MUCH beter !!!

PLEASE change it back Epic !!

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                I beg to Epic to drop the new way of adding friends !!! The 2K* way of doing it was WAY better !! Now all players in a clan has to send invites back n forth to eachother plus to the players friends from other clans !1 Thats STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!1 I HATE IT !!! Having a budlist you type names and/or clan tags in with wildcards is MUCH beter !!!

Agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

After some testing, it DOES work properly, however, both players have to ask eachother to be friends on both lists. EG a asks b, b accepts (b is now on a's list) now b asks a, a accepts and a is now on b's list. However, it starts getting buggy afaik when only one player is online. If both players are online and the invites are sent then it seems to work fine first time, however if they are not it seems to be a bit hit and miss whether it actually works. I'm all for having to invite friends however it should be coupled with being able to search for clans (bulk invite).

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post

Don't really like the way you put it, but I agree...

The real problem comes in when you decide to change your nick... Time to re invite ALL of your friends.

Absolutely subpar.

Comment

Originally posted by Modulus View Post
                      Don't really like the way you put it, but I agree...

The real problem comes in when you decide to change your nick... Time to re invite ALL of your friends.

Absolutely subpar.
                      yes wich i did once, it was anoying i couldnt get my friends back after

Comment

Every time I try to add a buddy it disconnects then I need to re login. My friend says he has me but i cant seem to get him now.

Comment

Originally posted by HavokChaos View Post
                          Again, this place is awesome for networking, but for more "general - offtopic" chat, I would check out www.beyondunreal.com, its a huge community and im sure you could find plenty to do there as well, lots of people to play against/with.

Enjoy!
                          What are you talking about, beyondunreal has nothing to do with the ingame friends list.

Comment

Working...
                          X