Help with demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with demo

Hey guys, can someone help me with this please. When I first got the demo it would never wqork properly whenver I played it. My monitor would always like turn off but my comp would be running still, but the only way to get back to my desktop would be to restart it. Around hte 6th time I tried playing it it actually worked and everything was going fine. When I got into my first fight and people started shhoting the game crashed bringing me back to the desktop. And now whenevr i try to play it a message comes up saying UT3 has encountered a problem and needs to close. I've reinstalled the demo 3 times and even redownloaded it from online. I have a nvidia geforce 7900gt, 2.4ghz processor and 1gb ram. I also have the newest driver for the card. Someone please help!

bump

anyone? i could use some help

Comment

Same here

I'm having this same problem, with 2 different games (the mont. shut off thing), UT3demo and Oblivion

I couldn't find a fix for it on Oblivion fourms so I am hoping maybe theres one here (besides UT is my fav. game)

I have a plasma Acer mont. if that helps

oh and I have a GeForce 7800GT but I'm not sure about the rest of the specs

Ok after messing around with the settings, I have discovered that it is impossible to change the keyboard config

This caused the instant crashing to stop, and also playing in a window seems to help but I still get the has encountered an error bug. The first time it occurs, it then shows up every time I try to load a map, I fixed this the first time by changing my resolution and playing in a window. It is happening again however and I have no idea how to stop it, can anyone be of assistance?

Comment

Working...
      X