Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server browser wackiness

http://free-monkey.com/raptor/serverbrowserbroken.jpg

Stuff is missing from various columns, pings aren't arranged properly, and I can't seem to connect to any servers.

Anyone else noticed anything like this?

Looks equally crazy here.
    Not sorting right by any means. Saying servers aren't full (For example: 12/24 and when connecting the server is at cappacity) that are full.
    No option to re-ping a host.
    No option for dedicated servers only.
    DM Filter shows VCTF maps... etc etc.

Comment

Same here.How do we fix this?

Comment

Same here too..

Epic really needs to bring back the Reconnect button too so it's a simple 1 button press to get back in the game if you loose sync.

Comment

im sure when we get our hands on the full release these issues will be eliminated. Until then lets just remember its free and to just be happy with it

Comment

i think everyone is in the same boat on this one. i know this is a beta demo but how are you expected to get a good feel for the game online if you cant even find an available server with a decent ping :s

Comment

lmao I cannot even connect even though every other mp game works great...wtf is wrong here?

Comment

Yea i have the same problem, takes ages to find a good server like this.

Comment

Players aren't displayed properly either. 0/24, 1/24 and 24/24 are the only servers I see. And I can easily join a 24/24 server, since it's not full.

Comment

Working...
                  X