Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Lmfao - Graphics problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao - Graphics problem

Hey. I just got news that UT3 demo was out so I dled it and installed and launched it up... when I got in game... I could swear I was on LSD.

Right now, I am on a pretty ****ty computer, dads house. Here are the current specs:

CPU Type: DualCore Intel Pentium D 805, 2666 MHz (20 x 133)
    MB: ECS P4M800Pro-M
    Memory: 1024 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
    Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900XT (128 MB)

Once again, I know it's really ****ty... but I mean come on... look at that picture... that bad? Roflmao. If it's just my computer, that's fine I guess I gotta wait until I get to my own house, just want to see if it's this crappy ass comp. Thanks.

yes Same thing happens to me. No matter what i put the game settings on it puts them to 640x40 everything set on low.
    Please help us.
    my specs
    E6600 2.4ghz
    2 gigs DDR2 PC800
    8800GTS 640mb

Comment

thats not a graphics problem thats called you having a piece of **** computer, spend more than 500$ on a dell and then get a SS. the game looks fu.cking crystal clear on my comp and I am loving it... minus all the idiots *****ing after the round how the graphics are bad.. its not the game its your ****ty ass comp, you should know by now that a 5 series nvidia doesn't run UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by embreed View Post
        Right now, I am on a pretty ****ty computer, dads house. Here are the current specs:

CPU Type: DualCore Intel Pentium D 805, 2666 MHz (20 x 133)
        MB: ECS P4M800Pro-M
        Memory: 1024 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
        Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900XT (128 MB)
        Actually your computer is below the minimum spec for this game so the fact that it runs at all is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ewiese View Post
          thats not a graphics problem thats called you having a piece of sh1t computer, spend more than 500$ on a dell and then get a SS. the game looks fu.***** crystal clear on my comp and I am loving it... minus all the idiots *****ing after the round how the graphics are bad.. its not the game its your ****ty ass comp, you should know by now that a 5 series nvidia doesn't run UT3.
          This kind of post is not helpful - please don't flame people in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
            Actually your computer is below the minimum spec for this game so the fact that it runs at all is amazing.
            amen, tired of these dumb ****s trying to hate on the game because their system is 4 years old and cant handle a next gen game.

Comment

Originally posted by ksingh30 View Post
              yes Same thing happens to me. No matter what i put the game settings on it puts them to 640x40 everything set on low.
              Please help us.
              my specs
              E6600 2.4ghz
              2 gigs DDR2 PC800
              8800GTS 640mb
              Sounds like you need to update your video card drivers. An 8800GTS should give you a pretty great experience for this game. Please go to www.nvidia.com and get the latest drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by ksingh30 View Post
                640x40
                my mobile phone has a better resolution then your old computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                  Dude... that's like software rendered graphics. UT2004 looks better than that crap. There is a bug in the beta that is causing some systems to default to either very wierd settings like a lot of blur, or its not even starting the 3D side of the Graphics card to render the game. It looks like quake 2. Please tell me you understand this.

· Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
                  · 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
                  · 512 Mbytes of System RAM
                  · NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
                  · 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

If those are minimum then he isn't behind by to far.

Fact is he should be able to get the nice graphics just run choppy.

I can't believe some of the responses... it's like people aren't thinking about what they are looking at.

Comment

To the people that actually helped:
                    Thanks, I had a suspicion is was this crappy comp, not any kind of settings. Thank you for responding in an orderly fashion.

To all of the retarded flamers that can't read:
                    Okay... thanks for the flames. I would own almost 99% of you kids in computer parts/performance. As I freakin stated, this is a ****ing ****ty computer, I even used the term ****. Please ****ing read before you start flaming. I was stating that it is already ****ty. My actual computer at my own ****ing house would 99% own any of you retarded ***s. Please try to ****ing learn to read the whole thread.

"Once again, I know it's really ****ty... but I mean come on... look at that picture... that bad? Roflmao. If it's just my computer, that's fine I guess I gotta wait until I get to my own house, just want to see if it's this crappy ass comp. Thanks."

Can you see that? Are you blind?

Here is a link to my 3dMark06 results from my ACTUAL computer, if you doubt that my computer most likely 99% owns any of you retarded flamers that can't read.

Comment

windows xp
                      intel pentium D duel core 3.2 GHZ
                      2048 MB DDR2
                      NVIDEA Geforce 6200
                      400 gb of free hd space

my graphics look like doom 1 no matter what i change the settings to

please help

Comment

Minimum = Can't Go Lower

If he can still play, he has no grounds upon which he can complain.

Do like my brother, who just built a new PC, going from an old AMD to a new Core 2 Duo, and from a 5950 to an 8600.

New games need new hardware, hence Gears of War isn't on the original Xbox.

I have a spare 3800x2 /6200 TC PC, and I only use it for rendering stuff (as 3d rendering doesn't use the GPU). I have tried to play Unreal Tournament 2004 (it runs OK on there), and also tried Goldeneye: Source (HL2 mod), however, it barely played it at 20-30fps at 800x600.

Comment

wow NICE

this new engine is alot less cpu intensive i am upgrading soon but this is my current rig straight from xfire profiles and i run 30 fps on texture and world detail 2 and some setting at none

efficient engine = better for low end comps = more players = great game

Manufacturer:
                          Custom
                          Processor:
                          Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.60GHz
                          Memory:
                          1024MB RAM
                          Hard Drive:
                          61 GB
                          Video Card:
                          RADEON 9800 SERIES
                          Monitor:
                          Plug and Play Monitor
                          Sound Card:
                          Creative Sound Blaster PCI
                          Operating System:
                          Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

frame rate of 30 is great with this old of a computer

literally no jokes

Comment

i have the same issue i think - everything looks blocky,,

AMD XP 3200+ (32bit)
                            2 gigs PC3200
                            GeForce 6800 GT
                            Asus A7N9X-E DLX
                            XP Home SP2

newest nvidia drivers i'm pretty sure..

Comment

Well, after reading the actual helpful, non-retarded replies in this thread, it has come to my conclusion that the BETA Demo has many problems. It seems as though some computers are not adapting to settings. If you refer to the first page, there is someone with an e6600 CPU and GeForce 8800 640mb graphic card and still having the same problem. That is only one example. Another example is my friends problem. He can not change the resolution rate. (For retards, 800x600 to 1024x740, EXAMPLE) On the other hand, I can change it to any resolution I want. Simply put, I believe this computer should still be able to play the game, have the graphics that all these "pros" claim to be playing at, but be a lot more choppy, not look as if I am going downtown Vegas tripping on acid. Thanks.

EDIT: Another example, right above this post. A decent computer, still same issue as this crappy computer.

To all of the retarded flamers that can't read:
                              Okay... thanks for the flames. I would own almost 99% of you kids in computer parts/performance. As I freakin stated, this is a ****ing ****ty computer, I even used the term ****. Please ****ing read before you start flaming. I was stating that it is already ****ty. My actual computer at my own ****ing house would 99% own any of you retarded ***s. Please try to ****ing learn to read the whole thread.

"Once again, I know it's really ****ty... but I mean come on... look at that picture... that bad? Roflmao. If it's just my computer, that's fine I guess I gotta wait until I get to my own house, just want to see if it's this crappy ass comp. Thanks."

Can you see that? Are you blind?

Here is a link to my 3dMark06 results from my ACTUAL computer, if you doubt that my computer most likely 99% owns any of you retarded flamers that can't read.

Comment

Working...
                              X