Here's to Epic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well after playing it solidly for the last few hours, I'm just itching to get my grubby little mitts on the full game!! Not to mention the editor! Roll on the mapping! And again a huge thank you to all you folks at epic! Surpassed my expectations.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my heroes!

ill be back in 3 or 4 days after sweating with the demo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, thanks Epic, & your patience with ornery customers like us

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cary is beautiful, I bet they are inspired by the l33t GFX they see when they look out the window . btw I could have been working at 1 or 2 km from Epic, but I was retarded 8 years ago and didn't manage to go to SAS Institute.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like to thank all those who worked extremely hard making this game. I have no doubt in my mind its going to be the best UT yet. I would like to thank Tim Sweeney for being so incredibly gifted and using your talent to push the evolution of games in the right direction. Respect to all the pixel crunchers out there who model everything and don't accept anything less then perfection. Thankyou all and special thanks to Chris Perna!!! Only artist I've seen who competes on the level with Kenneth Scott. Got mudbox and I strive for your level of quality. Both incredible artists. We all know who Cliffy B is and he is an outstanding game designer and I consider the core gameplay of Gears of War to be revolutionary, equivlant to when Id put out the first 3d action game Hovertank 3D. But you guys should check out this site and really see how much hard work and what talent it takes to make these games.

http://www.myspace.com/gearsartlead

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I thank you Epic for being such a great company, creating games THAT addictive, with such a great gameplay, graphics, community and everything else! LONG LIVE THE EPIC.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    jojo spine lol, nexus here, everyone <3 epic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
    love you EPIC <3
    No, I dont

Leave a comment:

• replied
    love you EPIC <3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I accept Epic's thanks for all the hard-earned cash we give them for the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic thank you for existing. Nice stuff will come naturally. UT3, hundreds of kickass mods, fun online.
    btw, if it happens that for whatever reason someone will not like UT3, here's a tip: choose from the other 164 Unreal Engine based games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_engine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Epic, for making the game! I'm sure it'll rock!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The demo is ready to ship, but the FP retards keeping it back. Gimme the demo and I might throw in a thumb up too. ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll save my thanks till i've actually played the game
    that sucks tbh!
    even if (in the highly unlikely event) the game is terrible
    Very positive attitude, nice to know

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well, i agree. Epic is the best company for PC games EVER, and have never let us down.

even if (in the highly unlikely event) the game is terrible, i will still play it religiously

ty for everything Epic. as i have said before, you are the friend iv never met

Leave a comment:

Working...
X