Here's to Epic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's to Epic...

I want to thank epic on behalf of all the fans out there for their hard work in making Unreal Tournament 3 a reality. I'm like kid in a candy store at the moment salivating at the prospect that UT3 (even in beta form) could be on the screen in front of me very very soon! Having made a few maps I can testify to the amount of work involved in shipping a a quality product. An insane amount!

So, to all you wonderful folks in Epic Games I say:

"Thank you all the time and effort that every single one of you have put into this project!"

So come on people, show a little gratitude and support for our favourite studio!

I'll save my thanks till i've actually played the game

Comment

lol fair enough. I'm thinking a little 11th hour encouragement

Comment

11 hours,so thats 11.10pm as of now in the uk for the release!

that sucks tbh!

Comment

well, i agree. Epic is the best company for PC games EVER, and have never let us down.

even if (in the highly unlikely event) the game is terrible, i will still play it religiously

ty for everything Epic. as i have said before, you are the friend iv never met

Comment

I'll save my thanks till i've actually played the game
            that sucks tbh!
            even if (in the highly unlikely event) the game is terrible
            Very positive attitude, nice to know

Comment

The demo is ready to ship, but the FP retards keeping it back. Gimme the demo and I might throw in a thumb up too. ^^

Comment

Thanks Epic, for making the game! I'm sure it'll rock!

Comment

Epic thank you for existing. Nice stuff will come naturally. UT3, hundreds of kickass mods, fun online.
                  btw, if it happens that for whatever reason someone will not like UT3, here's a tip: choose from the other 164 Unreal Engine based games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_engine

Comment

I accept Epic's thanks for all the hard-earned cash we give them for the game.

Comment

love you EPIC <3

Comment

Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
                        love you EPIC <3
                        No, I dont

Comment

jojo spine lol, nexus here, everyone <3 epic

Comment

I thank you Epic for being such a great company, creating games THAT addictive, with such a great gameplay, graphics, community and everything else! LONG LIVE THE EPIC.

Comment

I would like to thank all those who worked extremely hard making this game. I have no doubt in my mind its going to be the best UT yet. I would like to thank Tim Sweeney for being so incredibly gifted and using your talent to push the evolution of games in the right direction. Respect to all the pixel crunchers out there who model everything and don't accept anything less then perfection. Thankyou all and special thanks to Chris Perna!!! Only artist I've seen who competes on the level with Kenneth Scott. Got mudbox and I strive for your level of quality. Both incredible artists. We all know who Cliffy B is and he is an outstanding game designer and I consider the core gameplay of Gears of War to be revolutionary, equivlant to when Id put out the first 3d action game Hovertank 3D. But you guys should check out this site and really see how much hard work and what talent it takes to make these games.

http://www.myspace.com/gearsartlead

Comment

Working...
                              X