Cloning your Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloning your Character?

Hello. I was curious as how I would be able to make a mutator that clones the character I am playing as. Not only that, but position him a few inches away from me. If all else, the maximum clones could be set as three (3), which totals to 4 if you count yourself. If you're familiar with Naruto, you know what i'm getting at. It's a Technique the main character uses called "Kage Bushin no Jutsu". It would be nice if I could use Mouse 1 to activate the clones, but judging on how long you hold the mouse 1 down... that would effect how many clones spawn. The max is still 3 however, so there is no going over that limit. If I get any help, i'd REALLY appreciate this. It's the only thing holding me back from an alpha release of my mini-mod, based on all melee. :up:

Thanks.

EDIT: By the way, I just thought that I would add, Mouse button 2, would destroy all clones out.

Heh.

If you know enough about network programming to get it working online, let me know.

Comment

Wow... thats exactly what I was looking for. :cry: I could possibly get it online, but is there any way for me to check that mutator out?

Comment

pweeeettyyyyyy....

Comment

Yeah it is something... I have tried a couple ways to do what she has done. It's mind boggling. Arggg... Anyone else have any input?

Comment

Yeah, there's a lot of uses for that sort of thing- one thing is the multi-angle replay killcam that was discussed. You put those copies on a delay timer and hide them until the time is right.... anyway. Enough drooling.

Comment

Working...
            X