problems with team skin on vehicle part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with team skin on vehicle part

I am running into problems with the team skin on one part of the vehicle for the one team the skin shows up ok but for the other part of the vehicle it does not. here is the code I am useing for the head turret

class DalekHead extends ONSWeapon

HideDropDown
    CacheExempt;
    defaultproperties
    {
    RedSkin=Texture'Shiptech.Bases.bas08CS'
    BlueSkin=TexEnvMap'CubeMaps.Kretzig.KretzigTexEnvM ap'

//Skins(0)=Texture'Shiptech.Bases.bas08CS'
    //Skins(1)=Shader'UCGeneric.Glass.glass03_unlit_shin y'
    //Skins(2)=TexEnvMap'2K4TrophyTEX.trophyTEXTURES.tro phy1REFsilver'
    //Skins(3)=TexEnvMap'CubeMaps.Kretzig.KretzigTexEnvM ap'
    //Skins(4)=Shader'UCGeneric.Glass.glass03_unlit_shin y'

Drawtype=DT_Mesh
    Mesh=SkeletalMesh'DalekMesh.Dalek_Head'
    }

This is the link to the compiled Dalek vehicle and all the files needed for testing included is the source code also so you guys can help me get this team skin thing worked out :/

www.uskaarj.com/Zips/Daleks-beta.zip

I really need help on this one guys :/ if I can just get this one thing Fixed I will be able to finish this vehicle up

also the vehicles source code was first done by Solidsnake a big thanks to him for helping me on this

Could the problem be that you're using a cube map for a teamskin?

Comment

I dont think that is the problem becouse that team skin works ok on the main part of the vehicle. its only this weapon that the skin is not working on.

Comment

come on guys help me out here This one bug is holding me up on finishing up this baddy of a vehicle

Comment

I am at work. Do you have code to change the skin in the weapon's code? From memory, ONSWeapon doesn't use player skins so you would need to "code your own" team skin code into the weapon.

Comment

If you look at the ONS tank turret you will see it is a ONS weapon and uses team skins like this.
            I am still a newb at understanding code when you get home would you give it a try at getting the texture to show up?
            becouse right now I just cant figure it out :/

Comment

Working...
            X